PDA

View Full Version : The guy who works at the shelter - email EDITED

Catty1
08-25-2006, 10:58 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111264 WARNING-GRAPHIC

I got this reply from the person who had copied and pasted the original message.

She provided his likely email address also, but I have deleted it from here(thanks, Jackie). If someone does want to email this guy, PM me. I will have to be very careful about who gets it.

On 8/23/06, Perfect Blonde <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi, Candace.

I wish I *could* help you! I found it on the NYC CraigsList, but it was (of course) flagged before I could download the email address he used. It was then put on the Pet Forums board (http://forums.chicago.craigslist.org/?ID=47747072) where I copied it to save for the future. You can see some of the responses there, but it appears he hasn't been back to comment on it.

There were a few details in the piece that might help us locate him, if you really want to try. I do research for a living and have rescue contacts in NC, so maybe we could track him down that way. Or I can see if he posted it anywhere else on the Internet, where we can track it back to him.

Happy to help; let me know.

Update to that... I did some searching on the internet and found it was originally posted in the Raleigh, NC craig's list.

IRescue452
08-25-2006, 12:24 PM
Please be careful if you contact him. He may wish to remain unknown because he doesn't want to get in trouble for feeding the dogs or "unloading" the cats.

Catty1
08-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Really good point.

If I had a million dollars, I would fire that boss of his...

I wish Spalding could pull a mass rescue from that place! Wherever it is.

I know I can find it.

jackie
08-26-2006, 04:39 AM
I do not think you should post his email address here, unless you have his permission.

He may not want to be flooded with a lot of emails, and prefer to remain anonymous.

CatLuvrs
08-26-2006, 09:30 AM
Wow I didn't read that before but Wow. That is the only word I have to say right now.