PDA

View Full Version : The things your dogs do when they get excited...

ashleycat
08-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Runner sneezes like 10 times in a row. And she lickes she side of her face like she's licking the snot off or something. lol.

lv4dogs
08-25-2006, 09:43 AM
You don't even want to get Raustyk excited, she's like a 5000ton dump truck. lol Like if you ask her to go for a walk ro ride, etc.. she gets so overwhelmed and forgets about her size, she plows through anything & everything. She will also play with the other dogs or try to jump on me. If you mention walk or ride she will gather near the door, but still forgets about her size.

Kaige is like super super super super duper velcro. He will also sometimes play with the other dogs.

Nanook plays & barks.

Indy grabs a toy, unless you mention the word walk or ride then she plays with the other dogs of course they play near the door.

coco-bean
08-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Coco huff's, and snarls, not to mention she kinda honks a little and waddle's around in a circle and bounces up and down wagging her tail! then Grabs a toy and follows me around the house until she finally realizes...i only walked through the front door from work, then calms down haha!

CathyBogart
08-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Star whines and cries, Jasper hops up and down in one place since he's not allowed to jump ON people, and Wilbur does a little happy dance...I need to try to get it on video, so cute!

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Tango runs around the house trying to find a toy. Morgan immediately grabs Tango and wants to play with her...a rather annoying habit that she has, actually. Winston goes to the door because he assumes that he'll be going somewhere, even if you don't mention anything about the car or a walk or anything. Tia doesn't really get excited.

chrissycat21
08-25-2006, 06:50 PM
When Snowy is excited to see people after being home alone for a while or in the mornings she sometimes pees. :rolleyes: Recently she has been way better with that *knock on wood* as long as I get her out every morning before school at 6 and then she is 'empty' when everyone else wakes up.

If she is excited about going for a walk she runs over to the front door, runs back to you, runs to the front door, runs back to you. Once you get the leash on she grabs it in her mouth and jumps up and down. It is pretty silly looking.

When she is happy and wants to play she grabs her favorite toy, her "Baby", and carries it around the house. (When she first got it, on her first trip to the vet with us, it was bigger than she was!)

zoomer
08-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Buddy jumps all over and starts running around like a maniac, body low and legs bolting along.

Alaska's ear go back, his back hunches, and his tail starts wagging crazily.

Georgia either humps your leg, barks, or brings her soccer or basket ball to you.

zoey
08-25-2006, 06:57 PM
She insists on meeting everyone and making sure everyone is having fun. When we're playing ball, she always licks it one last time after she retrieves it.
She also reaches out with a high five a lot when she gets excited. :)

Roxyluvsme13
08-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Lily runs around like a nut, and pants and kind of whines and barks. Roxy runs around and jumps, and stick her rumpus in the air :p.