PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Licorice!

Sonia59
08-25-2006, 03:05 AM
OMG, what a surprise and a pleasure when I saw this morning a very rare kitty of the kind Prettius Kittius! It will make my day :)

No wonder that you've been waiting for seven years to meet your furrever family, very precious Lady Licorice!
Your black fur is shining like my Jasmine's fur, you are a beauty :D

Have a great day today pretty Lady :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-25-2006, 03:54 AM
Aw...... whata pretty lady you are!! And, I LOVE that name you have!! Sounds as sweet as real "licorice"!!
Have a great day, sweety!

orangemm
08-25-2006, 04:40 AM
I love licorice and I love black kitties! You are the best of both worlds, lovely Licorice!

How wonderful that you have a loving furrever home. Took a while, but I'll bet it's worth every minute that you spend there.

LOVE your 'other name' Prettius Kittius! Hope you have a very special day today and that you give your meowmie plenty of head-bumpies, and that you get lots of treats and scritches!

Katelf
08-25-2006, 06:14 AM
Oh, lovely Licorice is the sweetest specimen of the Prettius Kittius family. Thank you for sharing her cute photo. I am also fond of black kitties! Congratulations on finding your true home and on being COTD! Meow!

:D

catmandu
08-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Thank God, there was someone who knew that an Older Cat would be just the Cat for them.
And Licorice you look so happy now that the Lord has rewarded you with Guardians and A Furr Ever Home.
The Found Cats send a Never Say Die MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Lovely Licorice COTD!!!

Donnaj4962
08-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh, Licorice, you have made my day! You are the most gorgeous specimen of "prettius kittius" that I have ever seen! You look like you are such a great helper with the crafting!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

mom2lotsacats
08-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Licorice,
What a pretty kitty you are! I just love your name. We have a male black cat here named Eclipse. Congratulations to you on being cat of the day!

momtomany
08-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Oh, my the "prettius kittius", Licorice is a beauty. I too have a soft spot for the black kitties. Glad meowmie loves your raspy talking. My Bear Bear is a talker also, but he "ruffs" me. Get you some extra treats for today and congrats on COTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Licorice what a beauty you are!!!

I think my black kitty, Chester, has a crush on you!!! ♥♥♥

I'm sure your mommy loves having you help with her chrocheting!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
08-25-2006, 02:54 PM
A Prettius Kittius as our Cat of the Day??? Wow, now that's reason to celebrate!:) And it's only fitting that a kitty as sweet as you should have such a delectable name...Licorice!:) I could just eat you up!:D Yes it took awhile for you to find your way "home" Licroice but what a wonderful, loving home it is and this time it's forever!:) I hope you and your proud person are enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration sweetheart, one filled with all things wonderful! Congratulations to you beautiful Licorice, our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you sweet baby girl:)

cassiesmom
08-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Licorice, you are a most Prettius Kittius! You must have brought good luck and happiness to your people the first time you crossed their path. Happy needlework, have fun chasing the red bug and happy Cat-of-the-Day!

AvaJoy
08-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Sweet Licorice, I hope you have a fabulous day enjoying your honour as our precious COTD by playing with the "red bug" and helping your Mom with her needlework. Don't forget to be ever thankful that after 7 years of living in a shelter you finally have a home of your very own . . . older cats are the greatest and so I celebrate your good and most deserving fortune right along with you, lovely girl! :)

karlyb
08-26-2006, 02:32 AM
What a beautiful kitty you are Licorice with your shiny black fur! Even though you had good care at the shelter, I'm so glad you were adopted into a loving home of your own. You have a wonderful life, Licorice, that any kitty would envy. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years with the family who loves you so much, dear Licorice.