PDA

View Full Version : Why Do dogs Make trouble?

PerfectLittleAngel
05-27-2002, 03:40 PM
:p Well this is my first Post to bare with me!I need help!! My dog is so....so....not disobedent but not good. He alwasy digs in the trash and i say "NO" and he dose not get the point! Another thing is he can not stand to be alone!! He follows me around and is ALWAYS right behind me!!He barks and crys and goes MAD if he is alone on the leash or in my room. And i cant leave him out becuse he will make troube! What can I do? Email me at [email protected]:confused :confused:

Karen
05-27-2002, 07:58 PM
What do you mean - why do dogs make trouble? Usually only a bored dog, a teething puppy or an untrained dog, will "make trouble."

Heather Wallace
05-28-2002, 06:00 AM
I think most animals cause mischeif but as Karen says only untrained dogs with make trouble.

Sam's My Baby
05-28-2002, 03:18 PM
Maybe getting him another doggie companion would solve the problem. :)

Logan
06-03-2002, 11:57 AM
Dogs are nosy and mischevious by nature. I learned, the hard way, to make sure that as many temptations as possible were removed. Like make sure your trashcan is either covered or put away, under a cabinet. Put all the shoes where they're supposed to be rather than leaving them on the floor (we really learned this lesson the hard way). Even at three years old, mine get bored sometime and will do some mischevious things outdoors and indoors. It is part of their wonderful, curious nature. :D And I love them regardless!!!