PDA

View Full Version : Help, print is too large

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 02:06 PM
I don't know what I did, I hit some key on my keyboard (thought it was the ctrl button) and all of a sudden the print is huge. I went to edit options but couldn't find anything on reset it back to the small print. I also did a search, I found nothing and I also tried hitting keys on my keyboard.

Kfamr
08-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Click on VIEW-->TEXT SIZE-->MEDIUM.

That should set it back to the "normal" size.

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 02:14 PM
Click on VIEW-->TEXT SIZE-->MEDIUM.

That should set it back to the "normal" size.

Where do I find that? LOL

Kfamr
08-24-2006, 02:15 PM
If you are using Internet Explorer it should be at the top of your browser. If not, I haven't a clue. ;)

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Hmmm, I didn't even do anything, literally nothing at all then all of a sudden the print went back to normal. That was really weird.

k9krazee
08-24-2006, 02:18 PM
That happened to me the other day!! It was very weird. Glad its back to normal though!

RedHedd
08-24-2006, 02:18 PM
It can also happen if you hold the Cntrl key down while scrolling - it's designed to work that way. Just wait till you get older and your eyes start to get like mine :rolleyes:

I_luv_rusty
08-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Stuff like that ALWAYS happeneds to me. Sadly now I can't even get a desktop background... its just grey. I can't figure how to get it back to pictures :( Like Kay said if your in internet explorer than at the top go to view, text, medium.

RedHedd
08-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Stuff like that ALWAYS happens to me. Sadly now I can't even get a desktop background... it's just grey. I can't figure how to get it back to pictures :( Like Kay said if you're in internet explorer then at the top go to view, text, medium.
Right click on your desktop and select properties. Click on the "desktop" tab and select what you want your desktop to be. Click the browse button to search for pictures on your computer that you might want to use.
OR
If you see something you like on the internet, just right-click on it and select "Set as Background" and poof - it's your new desktop

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM
It can also happen if you hold the Cntrl key down while scrolling - it's designed to work that way. Just wait till you get older and your eyes start to get like mine :rolleyes:

That might explain it, I know I was using the Ctrl key. lol