PDA

View Full Version : Weird happining last night

ashleycat
08-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Well, as I turned off the light Runner was laying on her pallet. After a min I heard her growling. I turned the light on and she was sitting up with her body facing our bed, and her face facing the door. So I turned the light back off and about 3 min later she climbed up into our bed.

I thought she may have been growling at my cat, but I didn't see her.

Maybe we had a ghost ? :confused: :D lol. And she was protecting me.

luvofallhorses
08-24-2006, 01:32 PM
was she sleeping? if she was.. maybe she was having a bad dream. :(

ashleycat
08-24-2006, 01:57 PM
nope, wasn't sleeping. We JUST went to bed, to early to be growling in a dream.

lisahumphreys882
08-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Maybe you have a mouse...hopefully not and I'm sure you would have noticed. Is there something you moved under the bed that wasn't there before? Today, for example, I had moved these boxes by the front door, that Benji saw me moving, and then I went up stairs and he followed and a couple minutes later I heard him growling. So I went to see what he was growling at and he was staring down the stairs where the boxes were. He's weird like that he growls at everything. :)

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 03:08 PM
Perhaps she heard something that you did not? Or even a shadow? Souns like she is your protector! :D

ashleycat
08-24-2006, 03:44 PM
:D yup she is! When my hubby came home the other night, he kind of spooked her cus he was talking on his cell. And she started barking at him.

I'm not used to her name yet and I called out Charlie lol.

I can tell the differences in her bark. Her warning bark is a low pitch. And I got her to bark when she wanted to play finally, and it was a puppy pitch kind of. Even tho she is 3 yrs old.

Charlie's barks sounded all the same.

CathyBogart
08-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Star barks and snaps at "ghosts" sometimes. I tihnk she has a vivid imagination. :)