PDA

View Full Version : On Her Way

K & L
08-24-2006, 12:19 PM
Tracey should be on the way to the airport. It is storming here so hopefully it will all be clear when her plane arrives. Otherwise, she'll have quite the greeting from Mother Nature!

Lizzie
08-24-2006, 12:34 PM
I remember those fierce storms from staying in Phoenix sometimes, and the scary flash floods that make rivers out of dirt roads. Tracey must be so excited. Is she coming with an empty carrier? I just imagine people looking and seeing empty space.

K & L
08-24-2006, 12:56 PM
I remember those fierce storms from staying in Phoenis sometimes, and the scary flash floods that make rivers out of dirt roads. Tracey must be so excited. Is she coming with an empty carrier? I just imagine people looking and seeing empty space.

Our monsoons can be fierce at times. Yes, she has empty carrier in hand! :D

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
I must have missed something...just WHO is going to be going home with her?? If you dont mind me asking ;)

Lizzie
08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I must have missed something...just WHO is going to be going home with her?? If you dont mind me asking ;)

If you missed this thread:

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=111193

you missed a lot of fun.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Thanks for posting, yes, I somehow missed that.It is so exciting she is adopting such a cutie patootie like Ziggy :)

kimlovescats
08-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Well, she may have to paddle in, but I bet nothing is gonna stop Tracey from getting that little sweetie pie!!! :D

catmandu
08-24-2006, 04:02 PM
We pray that the weather will not stop Tracy from picking up Ziggy Stardust.
Thats a match made in Heaven.

Laura's Babies
08-24-2006, 07:20 PM
We will want pictures of coarse! Got fresh batteries I hope!

Sevaede
08-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Woo! I am hoping that it clears up! On my flight from Portland to Dallas, there were a lot of clouds (and a thunderstorm!) and some turbulence. I was so frightened! :eek:

Hehe, she will get many looks! I bet a lot of people come up and ask to pet what's in her carrier only to see that it is empty! That happened to me when I went from Dallas to Vegas! :D

K & L
08-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Tracey's here even though her flight was delayed because of our "typhoon" here in AZ. :D Actually they meant monsoon, but said we were in the middle of a typhoon so flights were delayed. She arrived to sunshine and HEAT!

Ziggy and Chowder went to the vet and Ziggy got her traveling paperwork and her micro-chip. We're all having fun and Tracey, naturally, fell immediately in love with Ziggy.

Pictures to follow whenever we think to take any! :D

Killearn Kitties
08-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Have a good time, Tracey! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby at home. :D

Uabassoon
08-25-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm glad Tracey made it in safely. Now, where are the pictures?!