PDA

View Full Version : Window Boy Fritz

fritz03
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/windowboy1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/windowboy2.jpg Two shots of Fritz in the window.To continue about Saturday,Fritz was tired and ended up under the smalll couch and didn't want to come out,he growled at the Aunties and tried to take a nip at them.Auntie Irene gave him a bacon treat to come out.Fritz is not a morning dog and had a snooze on the couch next to Auntie Bev.We went out to watch them go,mom carrying Fritz and she waved his paw bye bye when they left.That same morning,dad tripped and fell coming out of the bedroom,Fritz heard him and he come on the run to check things out,he was conerned and he barked excitedly.Dad got a cut elbow and hurt his shoulder.Dad goes for blood work tomorrow and more tests next month as to what exactly caused the foot drop problem.We got one of those single use cameras and will have new pictures in maybe 2 or 3 weeks.Maybe in another month,will have a permanent new camera,so be patient!Fritz sat up anf begged for cereal this morning,had it,then had dad's porridge and then my toast,had to break it up in small pieces before he would eat it. :eek:

Daisy and Delilah
08-24-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm sorry to hear things aren't going so great with your Dad, Barry. I hope he's getting better after the fall. Hopefully, we'll get the good news that he's in tip top shape soon.

Fritz, you're looking mighty cute buddy!! I still can't believe you growled at the Aunties!!! This isn't like you sweetie. Are you feeling ok? Be a good boy Fritzie!! :)

lisahumphreys882
08-24-2006, 02:53 PM
Too cute. That is a cool window I'd love to sit there too. :p

Dorothy39
08-24-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your Dads' falling episode :( . He sure has been through some upsets this summer. I sure do hope the tests that he has tomorrow will offer him comfort as to the cause.

Fritz must be just as concerned. What a sweetheart, coming to his Daddys' rescue.

He is such a beautiful little Fellow!!!!!!

CathyBogart
08-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Hello Fritz! That's quite a nice perch you have there. Jasper's jealous, he fell off the windowsill here today. :)