PDA

View Full Version : Jake is great

KitCat
08-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Jake is very beautiful and I loved the part where he hangs from his cage and says, "Look!" Jake, I looked and you are awesome!

CJS
08-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Jake's owner said "Jake will live several more years". I see that he is 9 and I believe a macaw lives around 60 years. That seems to me to be a lot more than "several".

He is a beautiful creature. Here's to the next 51 years!!

tatsxxx11
08-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey there Jake!!! Oh my, what a gorgeous, joyful, charming guy you are, Mr. Personality!:) You have to admire a creature who has such a love for life and all things living; you're an inspiration! What fun those car rides must be, for you and the undoubtedly entertained drivers by!:D I don't think I've ever met a more lovable biride than you, Jake! How your humans and feathered sib Dori must love being on the receiving end of those kisses!:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight and soak up all of those well earned Pet of the Day props I know are coming your way! And on today's menu??? Hmmmm, pizza w/o the crust and bananas!:D Congratualtions to our most precious honoree, Jake!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Jake you are one handsome fellow!!!

I'm sure I see a smile on your sweet face!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful picture today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!

karlyb
08-24-2006, 07:41 PM
Awwwm Jake, could any birdie be brighter or more handsome than you? You sure are an entertaining fellow and I would love to see you hanging upsidedown in your cage and calling out "look!" I hope you had a great day as our most colorful Bird of the Day!