PDA

View Full Version : These poor Collie babies! :(

Sevaede
08-24-2006, 01:37 AM
http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?t=115569&sid=20251c0ff46809a172962ce4b042c61f

Daisy and Delilah
08-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Those poor doggies :( If the people couldn't take care of them and they knew it, why didn't they give them away sooner, rather than starving them? How sad :(

Should this be moved to the Doghouse? :mad: :( :mad:

zoey
08-24-2006, 07:04 AM
What a wonderful thing this person did, by saving them! :D
That girl is beautiful in spite of her poor condition, and still manages to have a sweet, kind look in her eyes. It makes me ashamed to be a human. There was no excuse to starve these animals. No excuse, whatsoever!!
Daisy and Delilah, you make a good point. They could have given them away. Also - dried beans can be had for a few cents -soaked and fed to dogs, (or humans), for that matter when one has no money. I know! I once had to live on them for 6 months!!!

buttercup132
08-24-2006, 07:08 AM
:(

Thats so sad and terrible.
I hope Majestic Collie dosent see his he'll be so sad/mad

pitc9
08-24-2006, 07:35 AM
:mad: :( :mad: :(
All in favor of starving the person/people that did this to these dogs??
"Aye"

GreyhoundGirl
08-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Poor little pups...... :(

"aye"

CatLuvrs
08-24-2006, 07:37 AM
That is just awful!!! :( :mad:

Dorothy39
08-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Now I can't click onto that *link* :(

I'll just take your replies to heart :o

Why didn't these starving collies pups wander down to my house??? :confused: I'd fatten them up in a snap!!!!!!!

I just can't handle graphic pictures at all. :(

lute
08-24-2006, 11:52 AM
OMG!!! that female looks almost dead! poor thing! i agree with the rescuer, the male does look in better shape. why on earth would someone rather care for one dog than both?!

zoomer
08-24-2006, 12:06 PM
That's just awful! :( Those poor babies... rips my heart away

Jadapit
08-24-2006, 12:10 PM
That is heartbreaking. :( What is the matter with people? "Sigh" I dont get the human race sometimes.

lizbud
08-24-2006, 12:54 PM
OMG!!! that female looks almost dead! poor thing! i agree with the rescuer, the male does look in better shape. why on earth would someone rather care for one dog than both?!

BYBs do that all the time. Probably had plans to breed them down the line
and sell them for money. MONEY is why they do it. :mad:

I am so glad they did reach them in time to help that poor female, but I'm
so very sorry that they couldn't find the scum bags to prosecute for this
horrible cruelty.

MajesticCollies
08-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Unfortunately many of us don't realize that when rescues come in they are normally matted and manged, starved and on thier last leg. if you ever check out Tri State Collie Rescue who I volunteer my time with, The collies that come in to them are very simalar. Of course when we put them on the site to be adopted they have already been fostered and cared for for months on end to make them healthy again. My foster girl Madison is on her last stage of meds for mange and next week I will have her spayed so she may be ready for adoption.
I am satisfied right now with spending money helping Tri State instead of saving money to get Steele back into the conformation ring.

Here is a little collie guy found on the road that tri State is working with now. He will be ready to go to a foster home soon to finish his recooperation.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/file001.jpg

If anyone is interested in taking a look at Tri State Collie Rescue and the wonderful things we do, here's the site.
http://www.tristatecollierescue.net/

Its sickining how people have a small health problem with thier collies and just throw them away like trash.

Daisy and Delilah
08-24-2006, 01:33 PM
That poor baby is so sad, Tim. :( Thank God for people like you for doing the good work that you do to save those poor, unfortunate souls :( Some people aren't fit to be on this earth :mad:

Sevaede
08-24-2006, 07:20 PM
Aye!

Oh my, that poor boy. I hope he gets a great forever home! :) Thank you for helping out with a rescue!

That little collie lady was rescued in the nick of time! :D I agree with lizbud, they sounded like they were planning on using them her and/or him for breeding.

CathyBogart
08-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Such lucky babies to be rescued in time. What horrible pictures. :( Poor girl, I want to see her when she's all fat and happy.