PDA

View Full Version : I'm A Foster Failure

K & L
08-23-2006, 09:41 AM
I知 a failure and have to keep Chowder! What can I do he just loves me too much. I have Bo on the left of me and Chowder on my right. At least they池e both sharing! So now we値l get to watch both Ziggy and Chowder grow into adults! :D

Laura's Babies
08-23-2006, 09:49 AM
Fostering is the one thing that makes a you winner when you fail! CONGRATULATIONS on your failure! :D

catmandu
08-23-2006, 09:51 AM
I would be a total failure as a Foster, because not only would I fall in love with the Kitties, but My Found Cats would as well.
Then they would be part of the Found Cat Family and could never leave.
They already like Scratchy Jr, and Doris.
The Found Cat Hotel is filled with LOVE.

Killearn Kitties
08-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Congratulations!! :D How could you possibly give up that baby who follows you everywhere?

catlover4ever
08-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Should we make the "FFC" (Foster Failure Club), for those who also have failed at fostering ;) ;) ;) ....not mentioning any names Catnapper, CCL.... :) :)

Congratulations on keeping Chowder. Now Ziggy and Chowder can continue to share thier escapades with PT lovers everywhere. :) :)

kuhio98
08-23-2006, 10:17 AM
:D I'm so happy that we get to see both of these babies grow up and live long, happy and healthy lives. They both won the lottery! :D

Logan
08-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Join the crowd, Lisa!!! :) Congratulations!!!! :)

sasvermont
08-23-2006, 10:46 AM
I feel your pain. I did it once, failed miserably and admitted from that point on that I was hopeless.

I fostered a little black kitten for a person at work's husband's Christmas present.....and after one week, told the person at work to start looking for a new black kitten, that I had fallen in love.

I don't know how people foster. I cannot.

:eek:

That little orange guy is soooooooooo cute! No wonder you fell in love.

Reachoutrescue
08-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the Failure club! I am sure us rescues and fosters have all do it!!

catfamily
08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm sooo happy your keeping both Ziggy and Chowder.They will show you many years of appreciation :)

catnapper
08-23-2006, 11:51 AM
From one foster faiure to another: Well done :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm sooo happy your keeping both Ziggy and Chowder.They will show you many years of appreciation :)
Actually, I'm adopting Ziggy and will be there on Thursday afternoon. She'll be flying home with me on Sat. afternoon.:)

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEWEST ADDITION LISA!!! I'm so glad that you decided to keep little Chowder. He's so adorable and now we'll all get to watch him grow up.:) Some times it's just meant to be.;)

QueenScoopalot
08-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Gee...thanks Lisa! Now I have that song in my head...."Bo to the left of me, Chowder to the right here I am, stuck in the middle with you...yeah I'm stuck in the middle ...." :rolleyes: Congrats to failure lol! :D

Catsnclay
08-23-2006, 02:33 PM
I知 a failure and have to keep Chowder!

...........and this is the very reason why I don't foster!! I think Tim is the same way, he is a big softee but won't admit it. Remember Yoshi's brother, Peanut??? TIM was the one that wanted him!!! (I still think if we did adopt him, he would be alive today :mad: )

Congratulations on your new addition!!

I'm sure Kevin is happy about this decision also!! :D :D

K & L
08-23-2006, 02:51 PM
...........and this is the very reason why I don't foster!! I think Tim is the same way, he is a big softee but won't admit it. Remember Yoshi's brother, Peanut??? TIM was the one that wanted him!!! (I still think if we did adopt him, he would be alive today :mad: )

Congratulations on your new addition!!

I'm sure Kevin is happy about this decision also!! :D :D

Well there's always a chance Tim might still want Chowder! ;)

Catsnclay
08-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Well there's always a chance Tim might still want Chowder! ;)

Oh, right, like you would give him up now????????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

doolittleky
08-23-2006, 03:10 PM
Lisa,
I would be a failure too if i ever tried it. That is why i don't. I know once their little paw hit my door there are there to stay.
Melissa

Lizzie
08-23-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm so glad that you bowed to what was obviously meant to be. The ones that bond with us that instantly and intensely, in my experience, don't come along very often. He decided very quickly that you were his and really let you know it.

I've failed because the two times out of three that I fostered, I accidentally ended up with seriously ill kittens - no one here is going to blame me for hanging on to them, I'm sure?! Although, :o Ashley's two brothers are not at all sick, but she needed company and they needed to stay together, and so...... That means that out of 8 kittens that I've fostered, only two left my home. Dammit! I'm proud to be a failure.

kimlovescats
08-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Well I certainly can't point any fingers!!! :rolleyes: ;) Congratulations to you and little cutie pie, Chowder!!!!! :D

Hugs,
Kim

jenluckenbach
08-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Tsk, Tsk.....don't you know that fosters are suppose to find homes OTHER than you own??? :rolleyes: (LOL) :p

CatLuvrs
08-23-2006, 06:16 PM
Congrats on keeping Chowder! I just love his name by the way and send more pics when you have a chance I just love seeing everyones kitties! :D

K & L
08-23-2006, 07:41 PM
All I can say is it 's a good thing Tracey has her plane reservations or Ziggy would stay too! :D It is still beyond me how anyone could dump these sweeties. :mad:

Donnaj4962
08-24-2006, 12:24 PM
Oh, I do not think that you are a foster failure.... you have given Chowder a furever home..... and that does not mean failure at all!

Congratulations on your newest addition! ;)

momcat
08-25-2006, 08:03 AM
It's so wonderful to know that little Chowder is staying right where he (she?) belongs! Don't think of yourself as a foster failure, because of you Chowder will have a loving, caring furever home with everything any happy kitty could possibly want or wish for. These kitties do have a way of wrapping us securely around their little paws. Welcome to PT, Chowder!! :D :D !!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-25-2006, 08:12 AM
Excellent ! Keep on failing like that and you'll be fine :D

rg_girlca
08-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Tsk, Tsk.....don't you know that fosters are suppose to find homes OTHER than you own??? :rolleyes: (LOL) :p

Yeah, okay Jen...That comment comming from you is just too darn funny. LOL!!!!

Oh Lisa, I am so happy that your little shoulder riding Chowder is staying. I knew he would break you down. :D