PDA

View Full Version : Candy is going home...

wolfsoul
08-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Candy's new owners will be here in 15 minutes. I'm going to miss her. :( I hope that she has a good life there. I'm sure she will be happy. She's such a nice dog, she deserves a really good home.

GreyhoundGirl
08-23-2006, 08:20 AM
Good-Bye, Candy.

P.S. You should tell your owner you want to hear how she's comming along...Thru PT. Tell her to go on PT so that we can still see lots of pics. ;) Sounds like a good plan to me.

coco-bean
08-23-2006, 08:20 AM
why do you have to give her to a new home?

wolfsoul
08-23-2006, 08:58 AM
She's gone now...:( The man was very nice and the boy really liked her. He brought one of his detection/protection GSDs. They are going to enter Candy in a sanction match this weekend. They really liked her size, thought she was very cute.

why do you have to give her to a new home?
My friend and I were going to co-own her together but to be perfectly honest Candy isn't a good enough example of the breed. It's better she go to a home that can give her the attention she deserves.

pitc9
08-23-2006, 09:15 AM
Sounds like she's found a great home!
Best of luck to her!

Vela
08-23-2006, 09:46 AM
Glad you worked so hard on finding her a good home. I know it's hard to do that sometimes, especially when we become attached, but you were very repsonsible about it. I hope it all works out well for them!

RobiLee
08-23-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm wishing Candy all the best. It sounds like a wonderful home. I hope you mentioned PT to them so we might be able to still hear about her ;).

wolfsoul
08-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys, I think she will be happy there. :) They've entered her in a sanction show this weekend, I know she'll have fun. I am very happy to see her go to a good home, but still very sad because I will miss her. I cried alot this morning. I also found homes for my foster kittens today, so looks like it will just be me and Vi, and the rats and mice. Visa will be off to Marla's house next week though, and then I'm getting a "replacement Belgian" LOL. I'll probably end up with Jag, but I hope I get Jake. So atleast I have other dogs to keep me busy, I don't have to miss Candy so much. They will send me lots of updates and pictures.

k9krazee
08-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Good luck Candy!

1 week and 5 days...are you serious? Visa's pregnacy seemed to go so fast :eek: OMG! I can't wait for puppies! Is that why she's going to Marla's?

wolfsoul
08-23-2006, 09:15 PM
I know, I can hardly believe it!! Yep, Visa is going to have her pups at Marla's house.

Here are some pics of Candy last week when I groomed her. Groenendael look so ugly with a flash...lol.

MajesticCollies
08-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Congrats Candy to a new loving home!!!! Its hard to see them go, I know.

Sevaede
08-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Good luck Candy!

1 week and 5 days...are you serious? Visa's pregnacy seemed to go so fast :eek: OMG! I can't wait for puppies! Is that why she's going to Marla's?

Exactly my thoughts. I was sitting here, thinking, "My word, I can't believe it's almost over!"

You did a great job and it sure sounds like Candy will be happy! :D

lv4dogs
08-24-2006, 09:12 AM
I wish you luck in your new forever home sweet Candy girl. It's nice to see you get what you deserve.