PDA

View Full Version : Hi Rodney !!

Daisy and Delilah
08-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Good morning to our very handsome DOTD, Rodney!! If you come to visit us, we'll throw the frisbee, night and day for you, cutie. How nice that you get to visit Grandpa and your Golden Auntie every day. Their faces probably light up when they see you coming. Congrats on your big day today, Rodney!! We hope you get to have fun all day and night long, catching your frisbee and some tennis balls. Have a blast, celebrating with the family and all your buddies!! Kisses to you from us and some for Auntie and the piggies!! Happiness always gorgeous little man-and we can imagine that you're a fine looking big man today!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Coondoglover
08-23-2006, 06:52 AM
Hi, Rodney! You are so adorable! Have a great day today playing with your furry friends and your human ones, too! Enjoy your special day. Congrats on DOTD! :D

Dorothy39
08-23-2006, 07:16 AM
What a *Great Name* for a Wonderful Black Labrador,~~ Rodney!!!

You brighten up so many lives around you, as is evident in your story!!!

It is a pleasure, meeting you and hearing of your Auntie Golden Retriver and how well you are taken care of by your human family.

Do you know how special you are today? You are Dog of the Day ~Rodney!!!

Your by our side today as well ;) Congratulations!!!!!!!!

zoey
08-23-2006, 08:09 AM
Hey Rodney! Your cute li'l face says it all. *Fun and playfulness!!!!* Lucky you- get a daily field trip to grandma's. I'd love to watch you play frisbee. Soon you'll be fighten off all those female doggie admirers, I'm sure - handsome guy. Congrats, DOTD!!!! :D :D

gjd4ever
08-23-2006, 09:11 AM
Sweetie, you look so adorable in your photo. :) Have a wonderful, extra special day today. :cool:

Logan
08-23-2006, 09:33 AM
Rodney, you are one very handsome Lab boy!!!! :) I LOVE Black Labs and I would love for you to come for a play date with my Golden Girls! Maybe you could teach them a thing or two about catching that frisbee! Ha Ha!!!!

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day.

Logan

Marigold2
08-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Rodney sure is a sweetheart. So much love and trust in those eyes. Have a great summer Rodney. :D

tatsxxx11
08-23-2006, 10:30 AM
Oh Rodney!!! The Labalicous meter is off the chart!:p :D What a cutie you are! So Rodney, how do you feel about older "women?" My Labbie girl Star is one beautiful blond and would love to hook up with a handsome, black boy like you!:) Lots of balls and Frisbees to be found at our place so let us know!:) :D I hear you're a Velcro pup? Awww, one of the most endearing of Labbie traits! What a lucky family to have such a handsome sweetie like you in their lives! :) Hope you have a super fun filled Dog of the Day bash with your pup pals and proud people, Rodney! Big congrats, hugs, kisses and Labbie butt wiggles from me and my girl Star!:) YAY RODNEY!:cool:

shais_mom
08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
congrats to you
beautiful boy! :)

lizbud
08-23-2006, 03:59 PM
Hello Rodney,

I also see love, trust and sweetness in your pretty eyes. :) You were a
precious puppy & I'm so you are even more handsome as a bigger baby now.
Happy congratulations on being chosen for special honors as our beloved
DOG OF THE DAY. Big hug, kisses & snuggles to you sweetheart.

chocolatepuppy
08-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Rodney, you are the cutest! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being DOTD! :D

K9karen
08-24-2006, 12:34 AM
Yummy! Yummy! A chocolate Labbie-Dabbie! And a velcro pupster at that!! *Dips in coffee and takes a gentle, loving nibble* Happy DOTD Rodney, precious boy!