PDA

View Full Version : Emma Meets Crayola! [16]

sandragonfly
08-23-2006, 04:55 AM
here I am back from california .. :( not that I'm homesick or looove there but it was nice almost seeing everyone! especially my eight-month old neice, emily! :)

I cannot believe I ate at least two, three biiig meals at restaurants for ten days in a row! I'm sooo full .. probably for a month. :cool: anyway, I do have a few pictures to share - let me know if you're interested. but I'll share one emily & crayola's collage for now, aren't they the cutest??

em loooves him, jiggling his tags all way along and crayola thinks she's crazy! :) I am glad I got to emilysit and see her at most of my days.. aw, I miss her already!!

it's pretty large so I'll attach .. enjoy!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2006, 05:23 AM
I can see the pictures!! They are soooooo cute :D Another PTer in the making!

sandragonfly
08-23-2006, 05:28 AM
oh goodie! hope everyone else can too, I can't! :confused: :p

thanks! :)

(oh, I forgot to say .. the last picture of emily .. "why did crayola moved??" ..:confused: :confused: too cute!) :D

Karen
08-23-2006, 06:09 AM
Oh, good, you posted! I just love the pictures, yes, you can tell in some of them Crayola is thinking "Ma? What IS she doing????"

Hee hee - gotta be another Pet Talker in training 12 1/2 years from now!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-23-2006, 06:17 AM
(oh, I forgot to say .. the last picture of emily .. "why did crayola moved??" .. too cute!)

"Where'd the doggie go?????????"

Daisy and Delilah
08-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Cuteness overload!! Awwwww!!! Gina, Emma is a little cutie pie-she looks like Auntie Gina. She seems to really love Crayola but I'm not sure if Crayola was 100% thrilled ;) Welcome back and I'm glad you had such a great visit. Wonderful pictures!! :) :) :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-23-2006, 06:50 AM
Sweet pics, Gina!!! I'd love to see more!!

Russian Blue
08-23-2006, 09:30 AM
Awwww.....kids and pets make the cutest pictures! :D

Logan
08-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Welcome back, Gina!!!! The pictures are precious!!! So glad you had a good trip. Sorry I don't have any cockatiel babies to welcome you home in style, though!!! :o

Logan

Anita Cholaine
08-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Welcome back, Gina! :D
Those pics are SO adorable! Emma is such a cutie, it's nice to see that she's already a dog lover... And well, Crayola didn't seem to be thrilled, but at least he showed he can be patient!

RobiLee
08-23-2006, 10:26 AM
total cuteness! :)

Jadapit
08-23-2006, 11:07 AM
So adorable! There is nothing better than watching little kids with pets. :D
I agree with you the last picture is too cute.

Lady's Human
08-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Mom, whaddo I do wid dis puppy thing? :D

Love the pics, Gina. Hope you and the Ark are doing better.

lizbud
08-23-2006, 11:48 AM
It's good to hear from you again.Emma sure is a cutie. :) Crayola looks
good. I'm so glad he's feeling better. :)

sandragonfly
08-23-2006, 12:34 PM
yikes .. finally could see the collage and it's smaller than I thought! sorry. if anybody wants see a bigger one, let me know.

hehe - poor emmy! see the second last picture of crayola? he heard something outside by the door just behind me and went checked it. they both had a great time anyway. :)

the next day, she couldn't get her eyes off him! and when I walked her and him too, she'd just stare at him wobbly all the way around the block .. lol.

delilah, oh yeah, *everyone* was talking how soooo much she reminds them of me when I was little! maybe I could share a picture for a comparison..

maya & inka, will do! maybe in new (california) thread.

logan, aw :D I just read the whole thing .. wow, it's all new to me! darn.. thanks though. :)

thank you everyone!!

Husky_mom
08-23-2006, 12:43 PM
Mayor LOL!!.......love those two........they look so cute together..........awww

I had to laugh at Crayola´s expression......"maa, look at her.......what´s she doing ?........" LOL

you know, I think I´ve seen like two pics of you, and I certainly see a resemblance between you and your niece........ ;)

glad you are back we missed you.........and glad you had a great time.......

Alysser
08-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Gina, that's just to cute! Emma is adorable, and crayola came home? I don't remember a thread saying that. I'm so glad poor crayola is better! :) He looks good with children.

pitc9
08-23-2006, 01:46 PM
OMG!!!
How CUTE!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! :D

cyber-sibes
08-23-2006, 03:39 PM
Emily is adorable! Wonderful pictures, Crayola looks soooooo patient! Glad to hear you had a great time, Gina.

chocolatepuppy
08-23-2006, 06:18 PM
So cute! Your niece and Crayola are the cutest Gina! I'll bet you were so happy to see the little sweetie! :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Yes Gina!! Please post a picture of you next to Emma for a comparison. I feel like they will be almost identical! :)

sandragonfly
08-25-2006, 06:52 PM
quoted by maltese love
crayola came home? I don't remember a thread saying that.

yup, the day after he was hospitalized (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=110469&page=2&pp=30) and he did great so far! :)

okay, this is only comparison I could find off internet - I know a better picture but anyway, at least the closest of us look-alikes except for me, who has a lot of hairs! ;) and darker color too. just a bit. in this, I think we'd look more same if I made an expression just like emmy did. look at our cute ears, eyebrows and snubby nosies .. :D

http://i8.tinypic.com/25k1tg3.jpg

zoey
08-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Awwwwww those were such cute pics. thanks for the smiles. :D :D

K9karen
08-26-2006, 12:05 AM
There's nothing like animals and babies to make my heart sing! Thanks Gina.. wonderful pictures..so so cute!