PDA

View Full Version : Dog/cat/pet Photo contest.?

Argranade
08-22-2006, 07:16 PM
I was just woundering does PT ever have a photo contest for our pets?

Cause I see other sites having them and thougth one on here would be fun even if there is no prize cause im shur we love seeing how far our photography can go with our pets.

Maybe fist place could get the dream siggy they always wanted.

We could add a pole after all the pics are in and see who gets the most votes.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Roxyluvsme13
08-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I was just woundering does PT ever have a photo contest for our pets?

Cause I see other sites having them and thougth one on here would be fun even if there is no prize cause im shur we love seeing how far our photography can go with our pets.

Maybe fist place could get the dream siggy they always wanted.
We do lots of them ^_^. Maybe we could start having a monthly one, I'd love to organize, and will make a signature, av, and blinkie for the winners :).
We could add a pole after all the pics are in and see who gets the most votes.

Just a suggestion. ;)
We've had lots of them before. Maybe we could make it a monthly thing. I'd be happy to organize and make the winner a sig, av, and blinkie :).

Argranade
08-22-2006, 07:25 PM
We've had lots of them before. Maybe we could make it a monthly thing. I'd be happy to organize and make the winner a sig, av, and blinkie :).

Ya that would be awsome I love contests involving our pets lets see what others think about it.

Roxyluvsme13
08-22-2006, 07:43 PM
So does anybody want to try it? :D I would be organizing it (for the time being) and I'll come up with something as a prize..

catnapper
08-22-2006, 08:19 PM
I just had a huge one in Cat General that ended Sunday. It was so big that I had 5o separate cats enter! :eek:

Roxyluvsme13
08-22-2006, 08:20 PM
I just had a huge one in Cat General that ended Sunday. It was so big that I had 5o separate cats enter! :eek:
wow, lol.