PDA

View Full Version : Some new pics

AdoreMyDogs
05-26-2002, 01:02 PM
New pics of Graham and Kersey at the dog park. Here are a few:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/p2cb519bbed7176dda84d5bb12175d6ee/fdb4ee5f.jpg

Here is Kersey and her boyfriend, Spencer:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/p565b7fad0b3999b0ec5a3fc5f79afd46/fdb4f0cd.jpg

There's that famous smile I love so much:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid21/p5ac73f6a0b3812c7da92da327da9acb0/fdb4f0e5.jpg

There are more in my album in my signature if anyone wanted to see some more :)

tatsxxx11
05-26-2002, 01:39 PM
Oh Leslie, how great it is so see SuperGraham in an action shot! And Kersey with her beau Spencer...........Awwww!!! I love the shots of all the doggies going round and round!!!:D What a great place! We don't have a doggie park here!!:( Please give the dynamic duo big hugs and kisses from Star, Cody and me. We love hearing what the gang is up to! Hope the house hunting is going well! All our love! Sandra

Ann
05-26-2002, 01:51 PM
That looks like a lovely place!!

And yes, that smile is wonderful :)

*LabLoverKEB*
05-26-2002, 04:04 PM
Awwww, Leslie, you have such beautiful babies!!! It looks like all of you had a great time! Great pictures!

ChewmonkeyBC
05-26-2002, 04:15 PM
oo she looks soo happy i wish we had a dog park to take chewy to but the only 1 that i no of is in dallas:( !!i know chewy would love to go to one she loves to run and play w/other dogs..well i better go now tte1l

Sudilar
05-26-2002, 04:25 PM
Great pics!! Such gorgeous dogs!

lizbud
05-26-2002, 06:48 PM
Leslie,

Terrific pictures of Graham & Kersey !!! I love seeing
new pics of the furkids; it's almost like "visiting" with
them. I'll check out the album for more new ones right
after dinner. All the Best from Liz & Buddy.:D

Dixieland Dancer
05-26-2002, 08:34 PM
FINALLY! PICTURES OF GRAHAM AND KERSEY!!! I absolutely LOVE pictures of your babies! Especially ones of Graham when he is smiling!!! :D :D He has one of the most photogenic smiles on a dog I have ever seen! :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing! ;)

Gio
05-27-2002, 06:37 AM
Great pics Leslie! (Also the ones in your album - love the ones with the de-stuffed toys :D )

Cincy'sMom
05-27-2002, 09:25 AM
Great pics!!! Looks like the dogs were having a great time. And Kersey what a handsome boyfriend you have ;)

kobieeli
05-27-2002, 11:06 AM
I love to see a bunch of dogs playing and enjoying each other's company....but to see Graham and Kersey in there too is WONDERFUL! :D :) Keep that camera snappin'!

DoggiesAreTheBest
05-28-2002, 07:25 AM
Great Pictures! It looks like they both had a blast!

C.C.'s Mom
05-28-2002, 08:00 AM
These pictures are really great! Isn't it cool for dogs to have a dog park to go to?
I like the one with the winning smile!

I just went to your album. The fluff mess is great!!! We had the same mess on Sunday, and a headless stuffed teddy bear, and an innocent looking Cookie...

wolf_Q
05-28-2002, 08:50 AM
Cute pics!! I wish we had a dog park near me. The closest one *that I know of* is about 30 minutes away. But I'm not quite sure how great Reggie would like it. Smokey doesn't mind other dogs though...and I bet McKinny would love it lol, all he does is follow Reggie and Smokey around.

Rachel
05-28-2002, 08:45 PM
I enjoyed seeing the pictures, Leslie, and of course, when I see Graham's sweet face, I can't help but cry...I just love that boy so much.

Hannah says I got to say *Ruff* from her and Tucker says for Graham to remember his little buddy.

Logan
05-28-2002, 08:53 PM
Leslie, Rachel's crying those happy tears and I'm beaming! I absolutely love seeing happy dogs!!! And those are happy dogs!!! :D :D :D

How's Graham's leg doing? Is he exercising better now or are you just limiting his activity?

They are both beautiful!!! I love seeing them anytime you have pictures to post!!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
05-29-2002, 06:26 AM
Thank you everyone. Rachel, those beautiful smiling pics of Graham also make me emotional. I just love him so much. His leg is doing OK, not any better, but not any worse. I decided to just let him be a dog and not limit him too much, although I do call him when he starts running too fast after the dogs at the dog park.

Thanks for the comments everyone. The Bark Park is really nice. It's huge and there is even a fenced in boat dock that is dedicated to the dogs only. It's a nice place and I am glad I found it. It's only about 15 minutes away so I try to take them 4 times per week.

Rachel, Graham says *RUFF* right back at 'cha :) He says to tell Hannah and Tucker that he misses them.