PDA

View Full Version : A Luna update...

Kirsten
08-21-2006, 02:56 PM
My vet is back from her vacation now; I called her this morning and told her about Luna's lump. Like the vet in the clinic, she suggested surgery, but wanted to see her first, so I brought Luna to her office after work. When I searched for the lump, I had the impression it has decreased in size, and also my vet agreed that it's not as big as she expected after the records her substitute has made two weeks ago.

So she's very positive that it's not anything malignant, and recommened only to watch it closely. She tends to believe it's a reaction to a shot that will go away (even though that could take months). The vet in the clinic has said the same.

Well, I guess these are good news, sort of.... (bad news were that when I came home my mother called to tell me that my uncle (her brother)has passed away unexpectedly, but that's another story...)

Kirsten

Zippy
08-21-2006, 03:11 PM
That's good news about Luna.So sorry about your uncle(((HUGS)))

catlover4ever
08-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Kirsten, my Mystic gets those lumps after she gets her shots as well...sometimes months after the shots...so that is good news about Luna.

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle (((HUGS)))

Laura's Babies
08-21-2006, 03:28 PM
I found a lump on Giz after she had her last shots and hit the panic button.. It did go away so lets hope Luna's does too.

(Sorry about your uncle, give your Mom a hug for me.)

catmandu
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
The Found Cats are cheering for Luna twice.
First that shes going to be well, and the fact taht she may well be the Sun Lit Kitty Champion.
Great News on Both Fronts.

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Kirsten, thanks for the good update about Luna.:) I'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

K & L
08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
So sorry for you loss. Happy though to hear Luna is OK!

catnapper
08-21-2006, 06:26 PM
I bet that was a big relief! I hope you see it getting continually smaller in size very soon.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Thats very scary to hear that it was sudden and unexpected. Prayers for your mom and your family.

kb2yjx
08-22-2006, 09:37 AM
That is good news about Luna!!! Prayers for your uncle and family!!

Kirsten
08-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Thank you everyone!

Kirsten