PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian

jackiesdaisy1935
05-26-2002, 09:05 AM
My Sebastian, what a great picture with a great pose. Aren't you the handsome dude, with your own condo and all. I'm sorry that you were neglected and have that illness, but it looks like it doesn't stop you at all from having a good time. I also see you are a Gourmet, loving cantaloupe, mango and strawberries just as I do. lol I'm sure you have a wonderful life with all those other reptiles to keep you company. Congratulations, sweet, handsome Sebastian, Our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some special treats on your very special day.
Jackie

tatsxxx11
05-26-2002, 12:42 PM
Awwwwww, you are so cute, Sebastian!...Excuse me, I mean HANDSOME!!! That's some studly pose you've got going there!:D Even though you may be a little short on stature Sebastian, you live large in the hearts of your adoring family! And an indomitable spirit and a love for life, family and good food! What a guy!!! Your family is truly blessed to have you in their lives, to brighten their days. Thank you family for giving this amazing creature such a splendid, rich life. He surely deserves it!!And Sebastian, you are the first Iguana I ever met who realizes the importance of an even tan!:D Congratulations to Sebastian, our very handsome, courageous, most deserving Pet of the Day! Hope you are blessed with sunshine and heaps of tropical goodies on your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Sebastian
I'm so sorry you had such a rough time at your last home. It is wonderful that you now have a family who loves you very much and takes such good care of you. Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day today.:)

AvaJoy
05-26-2002, 08:56 PM
I very much enjoyed meeting you, Sebastian, and reading your story! How fortunate that you were rescued from deplorable conditions by informed and considerate humans who are willing to provide for your special needs and give you lots of love. You certainly deserve it! :) I just picked some strawberries today and will think of you when I have a bowl tonight . . . enjoy basking in the honor of being POTD!:D

JGuitaristR
05-27-2002, 08:39 AM
Sebastian you are one cute little Iguana. I'm so glad your parents are taking such great care of you. No animal is high-matienence if you love 'em. You sure do sound a look like a happy little guy.