PDA

View Full Version : A few good thoughts, please? *UPDATE*

cyber-sibes
08-20-2006, 10:17 PM
If you could keep us in your thoughts & prayers, I would appreciate it. My husband is going in on Tuesday for an electrical heart test (I forgot the name of it). Hopefully they can do a procedure at that time to correct the problems he's having.

I wasn't too worried till I read petslover's thread about her neighbor passing away from heart problems a couple days ago. Now I'm worried. My husband's mom died of a heart attack, and my dad died very unexpectedly from a heart attack the day after he saw a doctor who said his heart was fine. He was a year younger than my husband is now when this happened, so I'm feeling pretty anxious about this as it gets closer. Sorry to go on, but it's very late, I just needed to ask for good thoughts. Thanks.

Karen
08-20-2006, 10:19 PM
You and he will be in our prayers. Tell him to give Sherman a good snuggle, that'll surely help his heart!

rg_girlca
08-20-2006, 10:34 PM
You and your husband will defintely be in my prayers tonight.

shais_mom
08-20-2006, 10:34 PM
prayers on the way Pat!

Cinder & Smoke
08-20-2006, 11:58 PM
Sounds like the test I'm waiting for -
to help determine if a Pacemaker is needed or not.

GOOD LUCK to JoJoe!!

We'll say some extra Prayers Monday night.

;)

Ginger's Mom
08-21-2006, 05:43 AM
You and your husband will be in my prayers.

Alysser
08-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Of course, I'm sure there is nothing to worry about but still, you and your husband will be in my prayers. Good luck with the test. :)

Logan
08-21-2006, 08:00 AM
I will definitely keep your husband in my prayers. Try not to worry yourself too much! Keep us posted when you can.

Logan

RobiLee
08-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Pat, I'm sending out tons of positive thoughts for you and JoJoe.

{{{HUGS}}}

caseysmom
08-21-2006, 08:18 AM
I am glad he is seeing a doctor and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Catty1
08-21-2006, 08:24 AM
EKG....it will detect any past and present heart problems. But like the man you mentioned whose heart checked out fine, then died...it can't predict the future.

So, if your husband is getting the test BECAUSE of problems, that is actually better news than if he hadn't had any. Silly, I know.

HUGS and PRAYERS to you and your husband. I hope all goes well.

Dorothy39
08-21-2006, 08:32 AM
Prayers and Positive Hope for your husband.

My father-in-law has had several heart surgeries during the past 15 years and received a pace maker last in May. I learned so much about heart tests, I was extremely NERVOUS too (after he passed out at a doctors office).

He is doing a whole lot better now!!!!

I will be thinking of You and Your husband!!!!!

luvofallhorses
08-21-2006, 08:35 AM
good thoughts and prayers are on the way! (((hugs)))

Pembroke_Corgi
08-21-2006, 08:45 AM
I hope everything goes well.

catnapper
08-21-2006, 08:54 AM
Many prayers coming your husand's way. I'm sure your husband is in good hands, and since they are running tests, they will better know what his problem is and know how to "fix" it.

(((hugs))) to sooth your nerves.

lizbud
08-21-2006, 09:39 AM
I will keep you & your husband in my prayers. Hope the test tomorrow
helps the Dr find the very best way to help him. :)

lv4dogs
08-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Oh Pam, JoJoe & you will certainly be in my thoughts & prayers. hugs to you all, fir & skin alike.

Husky_mom
08-21-2006, 11:44 AM
keeping you and your family in our thoughts..........husky healing vibes your way.........AROOOO........

hoping everything goes well ..........((HUGS))

cyber-sibes
08-22-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks everyone, your prayers & good thoughts meant alot to us. We're home. Only expected it to take a couple hours...we were there for 9 hrs. He had a very rough time. Good news - they found & fixed the problem they suspected. Bad news - he has a second & potentially very dangerous condition. so there will be a couple more trips to the hospital, and eventually it looks like they may insert a small defibbulator. But he's home now, got lots of kisses from the pups, and we'll just take it one day at a time. Thanks again from both of us!

Pat and JoJoe

Dorothy39
08-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Thank-You so very much for that up-date!!!

I know you are both so very preoccupied with this situation, and , I appreciate your reply.

Prayers and Hopes that his condition will steadily improve.

God Bless You!!!!!

Karen
08-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Goodness, thank you for the update! What a day! Glad they were able to fix one problem, and find another. Better found and fixed!

ramanth
08-23-2006, 08:21 AM
Hugs to you and Joe, Pat! My brother in law suffers from a heart condition and has to go in annually for checkups. He leads a very full life though. It's scary that a problem was found but at least now it can be fixed. :)

Killearn Kitties
08-23-2006, 08:56 AM
I missed your original post, but glad to know that your busband is getting treatment. Nine hours when you were expecting two? :eek: Bet that wasn't fun. Best of luck with the rest of the treatment.

BOBS DAD
08-23-2006, 11:46 AM
PAT,

I missed this thread... but got updated from you on a PM. I was totally unaware of the stress you and your hubby must be under. I hope that they can attend to his second and potentially dangerous condition in short order. I know how hard it can be waiting for resolution in a health matter. Good luck to him and I will keep you in my prayers.

Dan

lizbud
08-23-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm glad things are coming along with fixing all his problems. It does
sound like the Doctors are right on top of things.I'll still keep your family
in my prayers for complete recovery.

lv4dogs
08-23-2006, 12:40 PM
i'm so glad to hear that he's on the road to recovery. Hopefully the next trips to the hospital will be short & successful. Hugs to you all!

pitc9
08-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Glad to hear they found and fixed a problem and also glad they found the other one. Now they can fix that too!
Hugs and prayers to you all!

dukedogsmom
08-23-2006, 08:32 PM
I am very glad they at least know what's going on now. I hope he does well with the other treatments. I know he's glad to be home.

Daisy and Delilah
08-23-2006, 08:36 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I hope hubby is as good as new real soon.