PDA

View Full Version : On The Road..

flamepony12
08-20-2006, 06:49 PM
As a few of you know, I left for Michigan on Teusday.. it was absolutely wonderful, we stayed with my parents' friends next to Lake Michigan and the cabin/woods feeling was really fun. :) Since I'm still digital camera-less, I took a bunch of pictures with my phone, (sunset on the lake, our friends' black lab Belle, etc.) but for some reason my webmail won't recieve picture mail, so I'll have to wait until I get home to post those.

As a matter of fact, I'm typing from Pennsylvania right now.. we departed from Michigan this morning and drove 5 hours.. we're staying in a hotel here (with WiFi!) overnight, and then driving about 5 more hours to Connecticut. I'll be there until the 26th, and then we're coming home. :)

On our way here, we passed through Ohio- I even tried to get my parents to stop in Findlay because so many of you live there! :p Unfortunatly, we didn't have time, but if I'd been driving I would've made a stop. ;)

Anyway, just thought I'd update you whether you cared or not. xD; I promise that the pictures will come soon, along with my pictures from Europe, which have been MAJORLY delayed! -hides-

slleipnir
08-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Good to hear from you, Dev :) Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see ALL the pictures (europe, too)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2006, 07:14 PM
Yeah... you'd better post some pictures SOON. I'm still waiting for the Europe ones, you luckyyy effing unidoofuz.

moosmom
08-24-2006, 11:25 PM
Flamepony,

Where abouts in Connecticut are you going to be?? I'd love to meet you in person. I live in New Haven. If you're around, give me a call. I'll PM you with my cellphone number.