PDA

View Full Version : A little off the subject...

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Im very new to this and i want to put a picture of my baby girl on here and i dont know how! can someone help me?

k9krazee
08-19-2006, 09:42 PM
Sure can!

You can click manage attachments on the bottom of the post (when your replying to something) and upload pictures from your computer.

OR

You can go to a photo hosting site (such as www.photobucket.com), Upload your pictures and paste the hwblahblah code that it gives you.

Hope that made sense...I can't wait to see your baby girl :D

Edit: OH! And Welcome to PT!!!

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 09:42 PM
thank you a ton, i hope the pic. i put up worked okay! thanks again!! :)

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 09:46 PM
after clicking onto reply, scroll down to "manage attachments". then, click onto "browse", your picture files ought to appear. I use, My pictures, file.

open the picture, click onto, download. You will post your reply with a thumb nail photo added.

I haven't ventured into how to post a photo , otherwise. I'll learn this later.

Did this help?

also, go to townhall forum for more information on this subject.

Glad to meet you, coco-bean, Welcome to Pet Talk!!! We are all confused :eek:

k9krazee
08-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Yay! It worked, you are very welcome.

She is adorable!!! I LOVE Black Labs! :D How old is she?

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 09:52 PM
well haha thats the funny part...before we got her, the ad in the paper said 8 weeks, after we got her we figured out she was more like 9 and a half weeks old, then i just got my registration papers back saying that she was born in March....which we originally thought she was born mid april! so she's about 5 months old haha! but she is def. the love of my life!!
(here's a picture of her showing me her love haha)

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 09:53 PM
I just saw a "beautiful" black lab on my screen posted by coco-bean!!!

Yes , it worked!!!!!!!!

Tell us more, we love pets here!!!!

ps: No, my name is not Dorothy, I am a "Wizard of Oz" fan!!! ;)

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 09:57 PM
i really dont have alot to say without totally sounding oddly obsessed with my dog haha, but today i bought her a larger then normal tennis ball that sqeeks and she is LOVE with it! she walks around swinging her head up and down, side to side sqeeking that darn ball, it's cute!!

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Ohhh, I don't know what my next dog is going to be, but, after looking at that picture of that black lab giving out those "kisses", I am a real dog lover , without a dog!!!

i enjoyed those pictures!!! So, thank-you!!!!

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 10:02 PM
well your welcome anytime! :) I sure hope you find a doggie just right for you and gives you all those wet dog kisses!

Roxyluvsme13
08-19-2006, 10:04 PM
LOL, we're all obsessed with our dogs, so it's okay ;). I'm Briana, and I have 2 dogs of my own (along with 11 other animals :p). Welcome to PT, your dog is absolutely adorable! :)

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 10:06 PM
thank you, im still learning how this whole thing works haha! your dog is so cute too....Im sure the rest of ur 11 animals are too haha! ;)

luvofallhorses
08-19-2006, 10:08 PM
she's adorable!! :D I just love black labs of course I have one! :D I have such a soft spot for black dogs. :)

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 10:08 PM
hey, the way I see it, Dorothy had Toto, and you have this beautiful black lab, so, just maybe, I "will" receive another wonderful dog.!!! ;)

Your dog is your dog, and you shared your dog, with Pet Talk.

Your dog, is black velvet to me. You are soooo lucky!!! give that sweetheart a big hug and kiss from all Pet Talkers!!! ;)

coco-bean
08-19-2006, 10:12 PM
i most def. will! only if she'll let me hold on to her for longer then .3 seconds! haha! but im off to bed for the nite, i will talk to you all tomorrow, since this is officially my new favorite web site! nite everyone

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Sweet Dreams, Coco-Bean, with a beautiful black labrador retriever!!!

That dog is so lucky to have YOU!!!!! ;)

Ginger's Mom
08-20-2006, 06:49 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Coco is adorable. :)

RobiLee
08-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Your baby girl is adorable! Is her name Coco? Welcome to Pet Talk. I think you will like it here, especially since we are all obsessed with our pets;). My name is Robin and those are my two girls that you see in my signature below. I hope we see lots more of you baby girl. :)

coco-bean
08-20-2006, 08:28 AM
yep, her name is Coco! and i love her tons!!!

CathyBogart
08-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Coco is just too adorable!

Toby's my baby
08-20-2006, 07:28 PM
First of all, welcome to Pet Talk. Secondly, your puppy is GORGEAUS!! I'm in love! :D I hope we get to see more pictures of Coco soon!