PDA

View Full Version : Fritz is Pooped!

fritz03
08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Fritz is now all pooped out from his big day with the Aunties.Gave them big kisses,got bacon treats,had doughnuts while sitting in the gazebo on a chair,went on a few walks.Auntie Bev got some pictures of him.Maybe by the end of next week,I will get a throwaway camera like the Aunties have.they got a package of 4 at a Loblaws grocery store for $28,so will se what transpires.We brought chicken fingers for Fritz and he was waiting at the back door for it,Fritz will probably snooze on the coffee table until bedtime.Tomorrow,it will be 2 years since i joined Pet Talk and i have enjoyed these days on here reading all your great comments about Fritz and all the pictures.I hope this will continue over the next year or years. :)

Daisy and Delilah
08-19-2006, 05:46 PM
What a big day you had Fritz!! The Aunties love you don't they cutie?

Barry: I have thoroughly enjoyed every post you've done and all the pictures of that handsome man, Fritz!! Happy Anniversary and we hope to hear from you for many years to come. :)

Dorothy39
08-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Wow. 2 whole years on Pet Talk!!!! That is a milestone!!!!

And that Fritz, I've seen pictures of him all summer long. It sounds like he had a wonderful time with the Aunties, all the love, kisses and treats!!!

He sure is one lucky doggie!!!! I'm glad to have met him!!!! ;)

kimlovescats
08-19-2006, 05:50 PM
It's so nice to hear of Fritz's fun-filled day! I would love to see pictures on here soon too!

Kim :)

CathyBogart
08-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Jasper says he's envious of Fritz's big day because he's been stuck at home all day. I'm glad you're having fun Fritz, enjoy your well-earned nap!