PDA

View Full Version : Tracy, how are the lil dirty dozen doing?

doolittleky
08-19-2006, 04:39 PM
I know you are busy but just wondering how the babies are doing?
Melissa

catmandu
08-19-2006, 04:43 PM
We too are praying for those Little Ones, so full of potential, and we pray that somewhere theres a home for them.

rg_girlca
08-19-2006, 05:07 PM
I just wanted to let you know that I have read all the threads leading up to Tracy going beyond the call of duty to pull all these adorable kitties out of the shelter.

Tracy, you are an Angel and I hope all the kitties and mama are doing well.

doolittleky
08-19-2006, 05:09 PM
Yes Lorraine, I agree Tracy is an angel and those 12 kittens and cat wouldn't be alive today if not for her.
Melissa

Reachoutrescue
08-20-2006, 12:43 AM
I know you are busy but just wondering how the babies are doing?
Melissa

Sorry I haven't been around in the last day or two. Things have been a bit busy here. The Lil' Dirty Dozen are doing well, one of them is coughing and sneezing pretty bad. I am making an appointment on Monday to take them in. The kittens are very playful and sweet. So is the momma and her son. All are well. I have a lady coming tomorrow to look at all my rescues, let us pray she adopts one....maybe two! I will be posting a thread about the fundraiser information. I need to get these dozen to the vet a.s.a.p.!! I will be in touch.

And thank you everybody for you support. I am far from an angel....I just have a soft spot for the ones that go "purrrrrrr". Love to all from all! :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-20-2006, 01:58 AM
Tracy, thanks for the update. I'm glad that they're all doing well.:) Hopefully the kitten that's coughing and sneezing isn't coming down with an URI. I hope that everyone doesn't get sick and if they do I hope that they recover quickly. Take care.

dionne
08-20-2006, 04:13 AM
tracy, what you do is so great! :D looking at your posts and your website makes you such an inspiration toward the goal i have to open up a rescue shelter. so is everyone else who does that on here! to see everyone do such great things just amazes me! i cannot wait to be a part of it, and save lives.
stay strong tracy and great kudos to you for rescuing those precious babies!! keep up the great work!! :D