PDA

View Full Version : So Much Fun

K & L
08-19-2006, 07:35 AM
We let Ziggy and Chowder out for the first time since their capture, and oh what FUN we're all having. Didn't realize how much we missed the pitter patter of kitten feet. They are having the time of their lives exploring, meeting the others, and running through the house. If we don't get these 2 fixed quick and out of here, it could be danger! ;)

sirrahbed
08-19-2006, 08:40 AM
I agree that nothing is quite as fun as watching kittens play and scamper about. It was such a pleasure to have our Lizzie & Robbie as babies :)

Oh my, better not enjoy the babies TOO much ;)

Catty1
08-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Is Scooter-bug ok? Haven't heard ANYTHING about him for ages!

Yes, don't let your new kittens get TOO cute!

...oh...did I say "YOUR"????

Sorry! :D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Kittens are so much fun to have around, so much entertainment and joy!

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2006, 02:19 PM
Lisa, we need to see some more pictures.:) Please look at the pm that I sent you.;)

catmandu
08-19-2006, 05:51 PM
I think thats why I took in Miquelito and Pouncierge, and to make sure those little Mischief Makers got a great home.
I am so happy that those Little Ones are providing such fun.

rg_girlca
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Lisa, I just did a search on these two on how they came to you. GRRRRR to the person who dumped them in the park.

Chowder is such a cutie pie of an orangie, but that Ziggy Stardust with her unique eyes is just too darn adorable.

Isn't it so much fun having kitties running around again. I pray that these two find a very loving forever home very soon.