PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Plobes!!

zoey
08-19-2006, 06:58 AM
You are a very lucky fluff puff who has made your person quite lucky in the process. Hey it's not just anyone who has access to a whole new belief system wrapped in warmth and fur. I'm so glad you have nice quilts and suitcases to sit on rather than a hard cage bottom and a view of the outside through the window, rather than of a wall like when you were stuck at the veteranarian's office. No more jail for you. You're now living the good life and have quite a status now that you've been chosen Cat Of The Day. Kudos, kitty girl!! :D :D

kb2yjx
08-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Just love that attitude!!! And why not, you are so pretty and waited many months to be adopted! Glad you are keeping a watch of the outdoors from the inside!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

catmandu
08-19-2006, 09:27 AM
Plobes,not only are you one of the prettiest Cats who we ahve seen lately, but you certainly have an unique name.
We have met many Cats, but you are the first Plobes ever.
We, The Found Cats are sending a Plobal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Purrfect Plobes COTD.

hardercy
08-19-2006, 09:35 AM
Hello, darling Plobes! I love your description and am so glad that your mom rescued you from the cage! Congrats on your special day!

Cleocatra
08-19-2006, 09:35 AM
:D LOL!!! Poofity Plobes, you have made my day!! You are simply fanstastical, what more can one say!!! :D :D

Laura's Babies
08-19-2006, 10:27 AM
You are a real lovely girl and you look so sweet. Can I cuddle with you and give you kisses?

RedHedd
08-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Fluff puff Plobes! What a beautiful girl you are and so lucky that your meowmie took you home after ALL that time stuck in a cage! A kitty as beautiful as you should not be hidden away, but displayed as you are for all the world to see as our COTD.

tatsxxx11
08-19-2006, 06:18 PM
A fluff puff, one gorgeous girl and "a belief system and a way of life," that you are, precious Plobes:) :):) And while we thank the good folks at the vet's for keeping you safe, we're so VERY happy to know you've finally been "sprung," living the good life, bringing so much joy, warmth and happiness to the life one very special and deserving human!:) Congatulations on your well earned Cat of the Day nod, sweetheart!:) I hope you and your proud Mom are enjoying a warm and wonderful, most happy day of celebration!:) Hugs and kisses to you adorable Plobes and thanks for the BIG smiles!:)

Katelf
08-19-2006, 06:30 PM
Hello to the beautiful Plobes.

I love your name and your sweet puffiness :) congrats on COTD!

AvaJoy
08-20-2006, 09:29 PM
I absolutely agree with your philosophy that cats are a belief system and a way of life . . . thank you for spreading the word and displaying your charms for all to appreciate, pretty Plobes! What a beautiful COTD, and you reign supreme, darling . . . shalom to you and yours! :)