PDA

View Full Version : Need Creative Minds....

Toby's my baby
08-18-2006, 10:28 PM
I need some help from all of you inteligent people here. ;) I have three friends, whom I show horses with. One goes to my school (my boyfriend) and the other two go to two seperate schools. We don't get to hang out except for at horse shows, but we all wanted to get together this weekend, since the show season is over, and we wont get to see each other probably until next year. The probably is, nobody can think of anything for us to do! We were going to go tubing on this river, but my parents won't let me go, because a grown man drown there this summer, so they are worried about it. If any of you can think of anything fun for, 4 teenagers to do on a Sunday, it would be greatly appreciated. The movies was mentioned, but we kinda want to do something where we don't have to be quiet the whole time, and can talk a little. Thanks in advace, I really appreciate it!

Roxyluvsme13
08-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Go eat dinner?

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2006, 10:37 PM
Bowling? Even if you all aren't too good, its still a whole heck of a lot of fun! (and ya can be as loud as ya want ;) )

I_luv_rusty
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Hmm... The two above ideas were good. I was going to say go out to dinner so i'm not sure. If I think of anything else I will tell you.

Karen
08-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Miniature golf!

Go hiking - state park somewhere!

Just have a picnic somewhere fun!

Go to the zoo?

I_luv_rusty
08-18-2006, 11:08 PM
I got a idea. Go to the mall? If theres a mall close to you... you can go there, then have lunch/dinner there too. Not sure if you'd want to go to the mall with guy friends, unless they like it too.

Toby's my baby
08-19-2006, 12:07 AM
Karen, we have no miniature golf here, no state park within 100 miles, no zoo within 200 miles.

Also, no mall within 40 miles. :o

...this town sucks

Almita
08-19-2006, 12:14 AM
do you know a nice cool area around your town that is nice to hang out like a nice sitting hanging out area? like a somewhat type meadowish place? So you can have a picnic and hang out and talk? that could be a good idea..

Laura's Babies
08-19-2006, 10:02 AM
I like the picnic idea, maybe take some board games to play?

Anita Cholaine
08-19-2006, 10:09 AM
Well... if you don't have a mall or a zoo in your town, then I think the picnic idea is the best. You can be loud and talk all you want :)

Alysser
08-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Go to the movies maybe? If you don't have the theater there, you should go on a picnic, and maybe fishing?

moosmom
08-19-2006, 10:14 AM
I also like the picnic idea. Pack a BIG basket full of fruit, cheese and crackers, plenty of soda, and other stuff to eat. If there's a park near you and it has a pond, go sit by the pond and chill. I find it very relaxing. I take Moo with me lots of times.

Good luck and have fun!

Jadapit
08-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Karen, we have no miniature golf here, no state park within 100 miles, no zoo within 200 miles.

Also, no mall within 40 miles. :o

...this town sucks

Your town sounds just like mine! ;) Small towns are nice but there is nothing to do which does suck. We do have miniature golf though.

Do you have a park? You could do the picnic and hang out at the park. Do you happen to have a drive inn theater where you live? Thats where a lot of the kids go around here...

Toby's my baby
08-19-2006, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I really do appreciate it. We don't really have any nice parks around here, I guess there is a river, we could go sit by that.. i dont know. I talked to my dad, and he said he didn't feel comfortable with me in a car with them, since Matt would be driving, and he is 16, my dad said he would kill himself if we were in an accident. :rolleyes: So it looks like everyone will either be comming over here, or I won't be doing anything. :mad:

SO now I need your minds AGAIN, what is there to do on a farm, I know I have lived her forever, so everything seems boring to me. My dad suggested watching a movie, or going for a walk, since we live way out in the country. Can you guys think of anything else fun to do??

I_luv_rusty
08-19-2006, 11:22 AM
Sorry that you couldn't go anywhere off your farm.Don't be mad at your dad though, he really cares about you so thats why he doesn't want Matt driving just in case. My parents are the same way... they don't want people they don't know driving me, and other things. Well you could go horse back riding, that might be boring to you guys maybe though because thats what you always do together. Play with the dogs? Go for a walk like your dad said? Hmmm.... I'll post again if I get more ideas.

dukedogsmom
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
How about a pizza party? You've surely got a pizza place there. Maybe you could have it in the barn, if you have one. You could rent movies to watch. Is there a skating place there? I used to love to do that.

joanofark
08-19-2006, 04:06 PM
How about a bonfire? Or just a campfire! Make smores, order some pizza and tell ghost stories outside!! :)

The_Duck
08-19-2006, 07:26 PM
You all have horses, right? I'm not sure about the distance between everyone's homes and how difficult it might be to get all the horses to a central location. But.... If you live out in the middle of nowhere, you can explore the countryside by horseback and picnic somewhere. And then you can have a campfire and do smores later, as joanofark suggested.

Toby's my baby
08-19-2006, 07:42 PM
That is a good idea, to have them bring there horses. I only have 2 horses here at the moment, and there will be four of us, BUT one of my horses shouldn't be ridden by anybody else. I was hoping that Matt and Josh could maybe bring there horses and another one for Jamie to ride, since neither Matt nor Josh live too terribly far away. Unfortunatly, Jamie lives about 90 miles from me. I'll have to call them later, and see if it is possible for them to bring there horses, though I did mention earlier about it being too bad that I didn't have more horses, and they said that we didn't need to ride. .... . so I dont know. :o Thanks again everyone for the wonderful suggestions!