PDA

View Full Version : I must really be an animal lover

zoey
08-18-2006, 07:33 PM
Today at work, I heard a noise. Next thing you know a huge rat came tearing down the hall. I wasn't really freaked out by it at all, though I've honestly never seen a wild rat before. My first thought was awwww he must be scared. I think he made it outside, :D via a hole in the wall of a storage closet, so that's good......

Chilli
08-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Glad to hear he made it out safe. :D In most work places, you always hear people screaming and running to get something to squish it with.
I've honestly never seen a wild rat. Nor a live wild mouse (they've always been already dead when I find wild mice).

zoey
08-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks Chilli. Yes, they don't get stuck inside. We always keep doors open, even when it's raining. :) Luckily, I work with a lot of animal lovers too. I don't think they would want ta kill 'em. They'd just hope they didn't eat too much. :D
This guy [rat] did though, I think. He was really really fat. Of course, I suppose it could have been a female about to give birth or something.
About 3 weeks ago, I saw a mouse, but it was actually in my office. That was the first time in like 10 years i'd seen one inside anywhere. But he was really small and cute.
Perhaps the one i saw today was just a huge mouse and not a rat. I don't really know the difference. :rolleyes:

How are your cute babies doing? Is the masked one still a little shy?

Chilli
08-19-2006, 10:43 AM
How are your cute babies doing?

Everyones doing fine. :D Just as crazy as always.

CathyBogart
08-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Aww! I once helped our maintenance guy at school chase a rat outside. He said he wanted to get it outside before someone saw it and made him put out traps. :) Stuff like that makes me feel good about people.