PDA

View Full Version : My baby boy is THREE!!!! *pics added (3)*

Husky_mom
08-18-2006, 03:49 PM
awww.........my baby just turned THREE today!!! can you believe how time flies................ I remember that very first day as if it was last week.....
he´s no longer a baby that sleeps all the time (weeeell, you get the idea) now he romps all day non-stop........ beware PT mommies! LOL
he turned out to be a nocturn creature, just like mom :rolleyes: , he goes to sleep late but he wakes (sometimes) a bit too early!!!

I love how he evolved from a tiny baby who just waddled and made funny baby noises and had puppy breath (IMO ;) ) to a boy who you can talk like if you were talking to an adult (of course he has a toddler´s stubborness), who runs, jumps, minds his own things and gets stinky from playing all day :p and you think, were did my baby go??........... he´s there but he grew up, and he will grow up more........ and I´ll be missing more and more things as he does..........

he´s such a fun to hang with, of course he has his childish episodes, but hey, he IS a child!!.........

well, I´m getting all teary writting this, I just wanted to share a bit of my thoughts of this day adn it seems I can´t write no more without mayor waterfalls (I´m at the office right now) so I have to stop for now........

CONGRATS TO MY BOY!!!!

I might "give" "him" a puppy hehe ;)

some pics from our Disney trip, here at Newport beach
http://huskymom.zoto.com/img/30/da65b9a78183415f5b2828c6efaa48ff-.jpg

this in Malibu (I think it came out nice)
http://huskymom.zoto.com/img/30/aca5e27e044d30e3342f1258f22260e5-.jpg

this just for the kicks..........LOL (long hot day huh?)
http://huskymom.zoto.com/img/30/38efcf8ed77daebfe880524fb54b2ec7-.jpg

Laura's Babies
08-18-2006, 07:35 PM
What a pretty little boy! He is a doll! Three is such a cute age and I love their little voices at that age... they are just so cute to hear!! (I've been known to look around in Wal Mart for the source of those little voices that I hear.)

Roxyluvsme13
08-18-2006, 07:38 PM
What a cutie! :D Happy Birthday to him :).

RobiLee
08-18-2006, 07:43 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Karen
08-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Happy birthday, big boy! Amazing how much they grow, huh?

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Awwww what a cutie! Happy birthday!!

Jadapit
08-18-2006, 09:32 PM
He is so cute, he has beautiful eyes! I had so much fun with my kids when they were three. They are so much fun at that age. Happy Birthday little guy! :D

K9karen
08-18-2006, 11:51 PM
3 is such a fun age. It's my personal favorite. Happy Birthday little man!

pitc9
08-19-2006, 08:20 AM
Happy Birthday!

Ginger's Mom
08-19-2006, 09:07 AM
Oh, he is such a cutie. Now he is getting into the really fun years (IMO). There is so much you can do with him, and he will love to learn and see new things. Happy Birthday!!!

Husky_mom
08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
awww, thank you guys..........well we did great on his bday, BUT.........his P A R T Y is going to be this wednesday so i´ll be posting pics of that day....

I think I watch CSI too much.......

yesterday we went to a friends house and my hubby´s friend was not there just the wife (my friend) so my kid went upstair and looked for my huibby´s friend, then came down and said: "I went upstairs and investigated adn couldn´t find "mono" (my hubby´s friend nickname) but i did find a Tv on adn noone was watching so i supposed he vanished, i´ll go look where he go"...........my god!! he´s 3!!! LOL

Today he started school (preeschool : which consists of three years until they are 6 and go to elementary. I guess those are the names you use in the States :rolleyes: not sure) adn he cried obviously after two months of doing nothing ;) , adn said LOL " I don´t wanna go to work!!" LOL yeah work, I wishmy work was like that........finger paint, and dough haha