PDA

View Full Version : Sugar

Barbiecat
08-18-2006, 05:55 AM
What a great story; I'm so glad she turned into a trusting kitty who enriched both her life and yours. Finally after all these years she has a wonderful home. Thank you for being such a concerned person to do this for her!

kb2yjx
08-18-2006, 07:04 AM
What a story!!! I am so glad that you found upon your FOREVER home, where now as the Senior Queen, have the good life. I do not think your list of demands are unreasonable at all!! After all, it is not easy to be Queen! HAPPY COTD!!

jujuboy
08-18-2006, 08:30 AM
Opened up Pet of the Day and there's an upside down picture of sugar!!!..thought to myself, WOW, what a really clever cat to pose upside down!!?? :D ...so happy that you have loving parents who love to give you the cuddles and snuggles that you so deserve..no more abandoned days for you precious...live long sugar and watch out for those toy mice and low flying birds..lol...Jujuboy :cool:

LittleOrangeKitten
08-18-2006, 08:33 AM
What a heartwarming story about a sweet, sweet girl. Sugar, you are such a lucky kitty to have found the purrfect furever home. Now you have plenty of meeses and birdies to defend your home against. And how sweet you wash your meowmie's toes. Adorable!

Have a very loved and relaxed day, you pretty girl!

Killearn Kitties
08-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Sugar, how lucky you were to find your wonderful home after living rough in the woods, and weren't your purrsons just as lucky to get such a wonderful, loving and brave girl!

I'm so glad that the most you have to worry you these days and toy mice and low-flying birds! Keep on living the high life, sweetie, you deserve every minute of it.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! :D

catmandu
08-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Sugar is the Purrfect Name for such a sweet Little Girl.
And how wonderful it is, that that poor lost little Cat now has a home where things are so ideal.
The Found Cats All send a Tabby MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Super Sugar COTD!

hardercy
08-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Sugar, I wish you and your mom a long sweet life together! Thanks for giving Sugar a happy home! Congrats on your special day!

mom2lotsacats
08-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Sugar,
You sound as sweet as your name. And what a pretty kitty you are. I enjoyed reading about you. Your mom wrote it so well. Congratulations on being cat of the day!

sasha the cat
08-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Meeeow, mew-mew dear Sugar, you are one very pretty girl & you look like me.

To your MeowMama -- my baby brother Felix and I Norman the King have fallen in love with you. People like you who adopt [actually, we adopt the people :D] older cats, strays or those like me who suddenly need a home are the true cat lovers. My baby brother Felix was rescued and joined us on August 1st. My former family was transferred and could not take me. Thankfully for sweet SUGAR and for us, there are true-blue cat lovers who find room in their hearts and homes for us. Please accept our endless gratitude for giving purrecious SUGAR what every pet deserves: loving humans and a good forever home.

SUGAR -- you are one sweet delight. Felix and I wonder how your people figured out you are 13 years old. You are so darling that you must have got lost. My purr~ents can't imagine someone just putting you outside to fend for yourself!

Live long & prosper, dear SUGAR. You deserve everything good now and forever. Reading your bio Felix and I feel confident that you will have a wonderful life for all of your remaining days.

Lots of kittykisses, purrs, headbumpies & nosekisses from me, Normant the King and Felix the Prince. Our purr~ents send 100,000 hugs and kisses to you, darling girl.

tatsxxx11
08-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Good Morning gorgeous girl! Sweet as "sugar" and as pretty as they come, that's you, Sugar!:) What a heartwarming tale of rescue, what a loving tribute your Mom has shared with us today! And what a blessing that two such deserving souls found their way to each other! I'm so happy to know that such a sweet, gentle and loving feline is finally living the life she always deserved! :):):) Have fun today with the meeces, birdies and your proud Mom today, sweet Sugar!:D Sending to you all my love and congrats on your much deserved Cat of the Day reign!:) Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Sugar, our most deserving honoree!:)

AvaJoy
08-18-2006, 11:02 AM
I wish you lots of comfy pillows to recline upon and that all your demands be met today as you celebrate your most deserving honour of being chosen as our sweet, senior COTD, Sugar! Wear your crown proudly, as you have come a long way from cowering under the bed to finally seeking out affection whenever someone gets up during the night . . . what a terrific story of what love can do! Blessings to you and yours. :)

animallovernw
08-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Aren't you a pretty "senior" tabby! You look so healthy-your people must be doing all the right things raising you to be at *13* and looking so good;)

When I saw your picture I immediately thought that you were related to our tabby "Keiko":D

So glad you were "rescued from the woods" so many years ago! And you have such a pampered life--you look so happy & compfy there on your bed.

Congrat's to you from our feline trio: Pearl, Keiko & June:) :p :rolleyes: