PDA

View Full Version : PT prayers for my mayor

davidpizzica
08-17-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd like to have the power of PT in support of the Mayor of Pittsburgh, Bob O'connor. He was stricken with a rare form of cancer which is affecting his central nervous system. He is only 61 years old and is very popular here. Chemo was tried, but it didn't work and right now they are trying radiation therapy. He's in stable condition right now and is doing as well as can be expected. He has support from the entire Pittsburgh area and I want to add PT support too!

Dorothy39
08-17-2006, 05:35 PM
You can depend on Pet Talk Prayers, My friend!!!!!

Prayers and Lighted Candles !!!!!!!

Pennsylvania, U.S.A.----- Mayor------ Dear God, He is sooo needed at this time!!

Yes, Prayers are being felt now, DavidP!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm sending PT prayers out from us here in Florida, David!! Get Well Mr. Mayor!!

zoey
08-17-2006, 06:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your Mayor is having health problems! Count me in, for prayers.
zoey

JenBKR
08-18-2006, 08:53 AM
More PA prayers coming from me! Although it's not looking good for him. Let's all hope and pray he can make it through.

davidpizzica
08-18-2006, 09:36 AM
More PA prayers coming from me! Although it's not looking good for him. Let's all hope and pray he can make it through.
You're right Jen, his symptoms are getting worse. I heard on the radio this morning that there are indications that it may spread to other areas.