PDA

View Full Version : Melissa turns 14 on monday...

carole
08-17-2006, 04:32 PM
yep my lil girl is growing up fast, I am having a housefull of teenagers this weekend for her party, 8 all together and i have a small home, thank goodness only four of them are staying the night, hubby and i will be residing upstairs most of the time i think for some sanity,and besides we are not really wanted ,i think i will be a wreck afterwards, i am getting way too old for all this stuff,never mind i guess Melissa will have a ball, movies, playstation, food, etc etc and mostly having her friends here.

So folks those of you who have been there, done that, think of me and wish me to come through it still with my sanity in tack LOL. :)

Jadapit
08-17-2006, 04:52 PM
I've been there done that. ;) I'm sure Melissa and her friends will have a blast. I can hear all the "giggling" going on at your house all night. :p

Dorothy39
08-17-2006, 04:59 PM
wow, do you bring back memories.

Yes, I've been there and done that too!!!

I cleaned the house like a wild woman, rented the VHS Tape "Back to the Future" , ordered pizza, held games with prizes, took lots of pictures as well!!

thanks for the memories!!!!! ;)

carole
08-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Yes i can imagine all the giggling and noise too, music playing etc,oh well she will have fun no doubt. :) :D

buttercup132
08-17-2006, 06:34 PM
Your gonna be up all night wishing you never let her have freinds over. :)
Blaring music
screaming girls
lol
try to not go too insane:p

carole
08-17-2006, 10:50 PM
Ha just the thought of it is already sending me insane, oh well i will get through it, and Melissa will have a ball.