PDA

View Full Version : Oh Brody!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-17-2006, 04:09 AM
The dogs were showing an inordinate amount of interest in one of our sofas yesterday so I pulled it out and Tobey rushed off into the garden with something he found with me and Archie in hot pursuit!

Archie took "whatever it was" from him and actually obeyed when I told him to "drop"

What was it? a poor little mousie :( Brody's first present for her meowmie (thanks sweetheart but I prefer chocolate)

Killearn Kitties
08-17-2006, 04:35 AM
Aww, she's so grateful for the extra time you are spending with her! ;) (queasy green face). Sam took to bringing live field mice into the house at one point. They are quick those little beggers, Took ages to get them back out again.

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-17-2006, 05:33 AM
Good job doggies! Dead mice are no good ornaments for mommy's sofa!!

Oh Brody, congrats with your first "catch"; and next time, please don't take Duncan's friend :( . That poor rabbit is mourning now for his little friend...

ps. Denise found that mouse in Duncan's cage yesterday. To bad that Brody "found" it too... :rolleyes:

momcat
08-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Good job Brody!! We kitties know just how trecherous those sofa mice are. I'm sure your Meowmie is very grateful to you for catching that critter and making your home safe again. Those sofa mice will think twice now before taking you on.

Your friend,
Groucho

Laura's Babies
08-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Those mice can find the best hiding places and sometime dissapear forever.

JenBKR
08-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Good job! Not my choice of gift either, but better to find it that way than crawling up your pant leg :eek: