PDA

View Full Version : She is such a WHINER!

RobiLee
08-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Just listen to this girl whine. This is nothing compared to how she was whining and crying before I got out the camera. All that noise made it kind of hard for me to watch my tv show. All because Katie had a bone. Tori could have went right back to the doggy basket and got her own, but NOOO she has to have Katie's. Check out my Katie girl, so calm and so cool :cool: .

The video is not the best quality. My room was dark and I didn't want to get up and turn on anymore lights, because I was afraid she would quit ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/th_TheWhiner.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v154/Robilee/?action=view&current=TheWhiner.flv)

Husky_mom
08-16-2006, 07:08 PM
LMAO!!!! aren´t Huskies smart!!! love that Tori

she´s like "aww please please give me your bone sis Katie...............please..........maaaa......... .tell her to give me her bone......i want it........." and then " ha ha she´s asleep i´ll steal it......mwahahaha"

animal_rescue
08-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Wow that's some noise there! If she does it outside do you get questioning looks like she's hurt or abused? Just wondering because Roxie has a screaming bark and so many people come out wondering what's dying. :rolleyes:

Toby's my baby
08-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Aww, lol that is so cute!! At about 53 sec I think it sounds like she says "momma!" lol. :o Very cute, I was waiting for Kaite to get up and steal it back ;) haha. Thanks for sharing!

Sevaede
08-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Aww! What a cute little girl! I bet she was finally glad to get that bone! :D

KYS
08-16-2006, 09:13 PM
That was so funny!
Thank goodness sneaky Tori ended up happy and the winning stopped. lol

zoey
08-16-2006, 09:35 PM
that was cute!! shhh don't tell Tori or she'll never stop whining, hee hee. :D Katie should be wearing shades. :cool: Very cool.

sparks19
08-16-2006, 09:35 PM
LOL how sneaky. I loved that video lol. Teddy couldn't figure out where the crying was coming from.:D

Alysser
08-16-2006, 11:19 PM
WOW! :eek:
She is to cute and boy does she know how to make noise. :p She is just the cutest thing, but why was she whining so much lol? :eek:

RobiLee
08-16-2006, 11:43 PM
If she does it outside do you get questioning looks like she's hurt or abused?

Actually she is pretty quiet when she is outside. Unless, she is on a leash around a bunch of other dogs. Then she gets super talkative because she thinks she should be off leash so she can run around with all the dogs like she does at the dog park ;)

At about 53 sec I think it sounds like she says "momma!" lol

OMG, Beth! I thought she said "momma" then too. I almost typed that but then I thought..noo, its just me being mom and imagining it....lol.

but why was she whining so much lol?

LOL..because she is a husky and a very spoiled husky. She wanted Katie's bone.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. :)

cyber-sibes
08-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Aw, what a cute little spoiled husky! I love how she's reaching her paws out to Katie, who is ever so cool! Tori is actually quite polite, at least she "asked" and didn't fight over it....her patience paid off big time! Your girls are just precious, please hug both for me.

lv4dogs
08-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Don't husky's have the greatest personalities? I so miss having one in the house., that little act reminded me so much of my ex's husky, Mylo. (Darn I miss that dog)

Give that girl a big ol hug from me please.

Jadapit
08-17-2006, 11:30 AM
Omg, that was great! I was laughing so hard when Tori was pawing at the blanket on the chair. They remind me so much of Ebony and Jada. Pit bulls are vocal as well Ebony respects Jada so she doesn't take anything from her she just makes a lot of noise. Your girls are so fun to watch. Make another video of them soon would you please? :D

Were you watching Super Nova? I think thats what I heard on your TV. ;)

k9krazee
08-17-2006, 12:11 PM
:D
Omg, that was great! I was laughing so hard when Tori was pawing at the blanket on the chair.

I loved that part too! Tori is sooooooo cute, I loved the video :D

Suki Wingy
08-17-2006, 12:11 PM
aw! I know how annoying it can get though. Niño whines at almost everything, and it's higher pitched than that!

pitc9
08-17-2006, 12:41 PM
LOL!!! Too funny!
I love it when she walks behing Katie and starts pawing at the blanket. Like she's trying to find out what kind of trouble she could get herself into! :D
Oh Tori... you are such a funny girl!

Ginger's Mom
08-17-2006, 01:00 PM
Aw, very cute. :D I like the way Tori is being so sneaky when she pulls that bone away. I was waiting for Katie's head to appear looming over Tori at the end. :D

wolf_Q
08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
LOL LOL I loved it Robin! She has such expressions on her face and oh that whine...hehe silly husky! Katie is a such a good girl, I bet she gets a bit annoyed by her whiny lil sister at times though. ;)

ramanth
08-18-2006, 01:49 PM
LOL!! Had that been Kia, she would of just taken the bone even if the dog was awake or not. She figures...you're not chewing on it? Great! My turn. :rolleyes:

Tori is so adorable! :D

MajesticCollies
08-18-2006, 01:52 PM
*sigh* Females, ALWAYS whinning about something. ;)

ChrisH
08-19-2006, 07:33 AM
What a madam! So cute though. :D What I'd like to know is what happened when Katie woke up and saw her bone was gone. :)

p.s. I thought I heard her say 'momma' too. :)

Pembroke_Corgi
08-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Awww, Tori is cute, even when she's whining! She must have been talking about something interesting, as all 3 dogs came in to the room and gave her a listen. I also like her slick move to steal Katie's bone while she was sleeping. :D

RobiLee
08-19-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm glad you all have been enjoying my little whiner ;). I want to try and capture some video of her doing some talking next and I'll try to get some of Katie wooing too. :)

dappledoxie
08-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Awwr, little Tori, so cute :)