PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, South Caroliners.......

Husky_mom
08-16-2006, 12:47 PM
my sister is moving there!!!...........LOL sorry.......

when she told me she was moving and I ask where, and she told me Greenville, I was like "hey, I think some Pters are from there" LOL now I get another reason to go there LOL.......she´s leaving the 26th.........

my mom will sure miss her as she´s expecting right now, but because her ·$/&$""& husband she´s gotta move so he gets another job, and he decided to go USA to get one......(best outcome as I can meet some PTers on the way :p ) but as the result of bad desitioning and bad timing........(well thats another rant)

anyway let´s see how this works adn I might be there sometime....... :D

Logan
08-16-2006, 01:14 PM
That would be me! :) If there are others, I don't know who they are!

This is a lovely city and I'm sure your sister will like it here. We'll have to stay in touch and I would gladly introduce myself and help her if she needs anything.

Logan

Husky_mom
08-16-2006, 01:23 PM
of course i thougth of you first :D but wasn´t sure about some more, thanks and of course we´ll be in touch, thanks for any help offered i´m sure it´ll be well welcomed...........

Roxyluvsme13
08-16-2006, 03:22 PM
*raises hand excitedly* I live not very far from there!!!

Riptide
08-16-2006, 03:23 PM
Gahhh I wish I still lived in SC. I used to live in Sumter, but my dad got stationed out here about a year ago (he's in the airforce). I know I'll move back to SC one day though, I absalutely love it there.

Good luck to your sister!