PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow Animal Lovers - Newbie here...

NevadaKitty
08-16-2006, 05:06 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was surfing the web looking for a forum that dealt exclusively with animals, especially cats, and found your website. I've had a chance to visit various threads and read a bit and decided to join as a member.

My name is Kathi, and I'm from Reno, Nevada. I'm a cat lover, obviously...lol...and look forward to chatting with like minded people.

Recently I had a crisis with one of my beloved cats, and I guess this is the driving force to cause me to seek out advice, friends, and maybe even a cyber shoulder to cry on. I will elaborate more about this in the cat section of your forums.

Anyway...HELLO everyone! I can't wait to meet you all...until then, take care.

NevadaKitty

jenluckenbach
08-16-2006, 05:13 AM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! You will love it here.

Miss Z
08-16-2006, 06:35 AM
Welcome, Kathi! I know you will love it here, there are plenty of cat-crazy people here to share stories with!:D

My name is Zara and I live in Lancashire, England. At the moment, I just have the one pet, my rat Tia Maria; I just recently lost my beloved cat, Zsa-Zsa, to old age and blindness-related illnesses. Hopefully soon though, another cat will grace my life and I'll be back in the cat section!

Once again, welcome!

Alysser
08-16-2006, 07:46 AM
Welcome to Pettalk!!! :D

I'm Alyssa and I'm owned by a Maltese named Sassy and a budgie named Star. I wish I had a cat(s). Anyway, I hope you stick around and enjoy pettalk. :)

Randi
08-16-2006, 08:04 AM
Welcome to PT, Kathi! :) You've found the right place to talk about your cat(s) and get advice about almost anything. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know us all. :D

I have one cat named Fister, he's 10 years old - see avatar!

NevadaKitty
08-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Wow!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I think I'm going to really love it here. There are so many warm and loving people here I'm overwhelmed.

My Dad has always told me that "Kathi, everything happens for a reason"...and I believe that this forum, website found me rather than me finding it.

I'm glad you all found me...I was lost.

Thanks again everyone, and I hope to get to know you all better very soon.

Zippy
08-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Welcome!My name is Nikki and I am owned by 2 cats and 3 betta fish.

Chilli
08-17-2006, 09:00 AM
Hello and welcome! :D
We may not see eachother too often here on PT, as I don't venture over to the cat forum all that often eventhough I own 2 cats of my own, but its still nice that you joined!
My name is Courtney, and I'm owned by many pets (anything from dogs to cats to rats to birds).
I hope you enjoy your stay and it sounds that you have already discovered how wonderful and helpful PT is.