PDA

View Full Version : Gracie said her first WHOLE sentence!!

Sevaede
08-16-2006, 12:40 AM
My twenty month old niece, Grace Lee C., was born on December 25th, 2004.

She said her first WHOLE sentence last night! Apparently, she was eating McDonalds in the car with her parents. She got to the bottom of her coke and said....

you wanna know?

This is REALLY memorable! One for the scrap books!

okay... she said, "I need more pop."

It feels so weird! I am not even her parent but I am amazed at how much she's changed. When I got here, she couldn't even walk. Now, she's a running dare devil! It's so weird to watch her advance probably because I'm just used to the little baby Gracie not the growing-up-and-soon-to-be-dating-icky-boys Gracie. :( I change her diapers one moment and she'll be dating the next! :(

Riptide
08-16-2006, 12:46 AM
LOL that's priceless!

Unfortunatley, I have no idea how you feel about the whole "they grow up so fast" thing, as I'm only 14 and would LOVE to get outta the house asap!

Dorothy39
08-16-2006, 07:18 AM
" I NEED MORE POP"!!!!!

Now, that is a moment to note in a scrapbook---I'd save that for her baby book too.

You are right, they grow up waaaaaay too fast.

One moment, you are changing their diaper,

And, just when you thought you might gag while doing that,

The icky boy friend (another smelly diaper :D :D :D )

Now, I have to go look up the first sentences that my children said.--

Enjoy Gracie, ;)

Dorothy39
08-16-2006, 07:22 AM
LOL that's priceless!

Unfortunatley, I have no idea how you feel about the whole "they grow up so fast" thing, as I'm only 14 and would LOVE to get outta the house asap!
WOW!!!

Your mirrored my memories on that statement.

When I was 14, I wanted to get the heck out of the house, ASAP too.

NOW?

I DREAM of getting back into it---Life is like that~~~~~~

catnapper
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM
LOL - thats too funny! You definately need ot scrapbook that one!

Cataholic
08-16-2006, 09:12 AM
They do grow up WAY too fast. What a great first sentance! A young lady that knows what she wants, and voices it. Way to go, Gracie!!

CountryWolf07
08-16-2006, 03:46 PM
When I was 14, I definitely didn't to be out of the house! :) I am going to be 22 soon and I will be moving out later next year.. it's going to be scary but exciting.