PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of adding another dog?

ashleycat
08-15-2006, 08:30 PM
this is good

http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content.plx?P=A&C=99&A=1580&S=0

Dorothy39
08-15-2006, 08:44 PM
Thank You ,ashleycat, for that "informative" article on canine compatablity!!!

You provided this at a good time . I've got several Grand-doggies. Two of them, Lillie and Miura,who like to play real hard at times.
LIllie is a springer/lab mix--while--Miura is a Chihuahua who has had surgery on her Patella tenden joint. We have been told to keep Miura at rest , until the end of September :eek: , she has other ideas of course!!! and, Lillie loves her little playmate too!!!!

Anyway, your thread was enriching!!!! So, thank-You!!!! ;)

ashleycat
08-15-2006, 09:47 PM
yw!

I think I might get her a friend later on. She acts soo old for her age. I think adding a more energetic one later on, might help bring her happy side out.

I say later on, cus she's still new and it would be too much for all of us inlcuding her.

When I say more energetic, I mean one that wants to play atleast a lil bit.

I've got her to play with me, but she will only play for a min. Then she just sits there like she's tired. She's only 3. She sits on the couch all day.

The thing I liked with Charlie, was that he was easy to train, and LOVED training. She doesn't seem interested at all. But shes housetrained and not destructive, so I guess I have nothing to worry about.

I wish she was happier. I wish I could make her happier. She loves me. And did about an hour after I got her home. She does little happy dog dances for a min when I walk in the door. Even if I was only outside for 30 seconds. lol. It's so cute.

She wants to play with my cat, but my cat runs from her. :( This is also why I think getting her a playmate might help her.

She comes to me for love and attention, but she seems she wants another animal for a playmate.

I love her, she's so darn adorable and is what I needed. She gives good hugs! And she always puts her paws in the air for me, and lightly paws my face and puts her paws on me like shes petting me lol. She's really affectionate, tho she doesn't kiss much, but she kisses more than Charlie did.

I've just got tooo much love to give, but no one to share it with other than my human baby, kitty and doggie. I have a husband too, but he's at work all day. I have a huge heart. I wish I could just snuggle something all day, but neither one of them want it ALL DAY lol. Runner does a lot, I love that about her. Her heart is as big as mine.