PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. to my neighbor ((update))

petslover
08-15-2006, 08:26 PM
I wanted to let you all know that my neighbor Ronnie passed away. I told you all about his condition last week..

well he passed away today..

we found out he didnt have a brain tumor.. he told us that he had a few days to live.. that was just his way of saying good bye to us.

he was found unconscious and my dad rushed over to help him. but it was to late..

Ronnie was a great person.he always considered us family. He called a few days ago and thanked us for being there for him when he told us he had a brain tumor.. i really believe that that was his way of letting us know he cared about us and that he loved us.. and that was his good bye to us.

Please tell everyone you know how much you care about them.

I loved Ronnie like an uncle! he wasn't blood related, but Ronnie was family.

Please keep Ronnie and my family in your thoughts.

We love you & Miss you Ronnie.

petslover
08-15-2006, 08:29 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=110512&highlight=ronnie

here is a link to the thread a few days ago.

Daisy and Delilah
08-15-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm so sorry Tia :( My thoughts and prayers go out for all of you :(

binka_nugget
08-15-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm so sorry Tia :( *Hugs to you and your family*

luvofallhorses
08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :( ((hugs))

Dorothy39
08-15-2006, 09:05 PM
I can't forget that thread about your neighbor, Ronnie!!!

Your Uncle Ronnie --- just could not live his "life" feeling the way he did.

When we are well, we can't understand that feeling--- it is impossible to relate to ---in terms of surrendering to the unknown.

He made that final choice, without consent, or, confirmation, from those who dearly loved and worshiped him. He spared you from knowing why he did what he did. :(

I am sending heartfelt prayers, through cyerspace, for all of you.

You will never, ever , forget him, because, he was so LOVED!!! Keep that under your hat.~~~ Thinking of you at this time of Sorrow.

Ginger's Mom
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
I am sorry, Tia. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2006, 09:31 PM
I don't understand how a person can get that lonely.

So sad. :( Tia, I'm sorry for your loss of your 'uncle' Ronnie. He surely knew you all loved him.{hugs}

Alysser
08-15-2006, 09:40 PM
Oh, Tia. (((HUGS))) I am so sorry for the loss of Ronnie. He sounded like a wonderful neighbor and many to have around. Prayers a good thoughts going out to you. PM me if you ever need to talk. :(

moosmom
08-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, Tia. :( You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen
08-15-2006, 10:47 PM
Rest in peace, sir.

Tia, I have had several "unrelated uncles" - and that doesn't make them any less dear to us. I am sure he knew you all loved him.

K9karen
08-16-2006, 12:01 AM
Tia, I'm so sorry for the loss of your "Uncle' Ronnie. Maybe knowing he had an inoperable brain tumor caused him to make his peace and decide not to suffer. Lonliness, sadness, illness and depair can be impossible for some people to handle. Regardless, he's now in a better place. I'm sure he felt geat comfort in being your friend and visa versa.

JenBKR
08-16-2006, 07:54 AM
Oh Tia I'm so sorry. I know how worried you have been about him, and that you were hoping he was going to make it through. He's in a better place now. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers ((((hugs)))) Let me know if there is anything I can do.

zoey
08-16-2006, 08:05 AM
I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Ronnie.
I've thought about him and prayed for him often, since learning of his condition. Coming to the site this morning having the feeling prayers would be needed, but this was unexpected. You guys were his family and no doubt he was grateful you were there for him. God bless.

cyber-sibes
08-16-2006, 09:13 AM
May Ronnie rest peacefully. He must have treasured the love he felt from you and your family. So sorry for your loss.
If it turns out to have been intentional, please remember that sometimes those we care deeply about have more on their plates than they can deal with, often there are underlying conditions that affect their judgement.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-16-2006, 09:17 AM
God bless him and you all

lv4dogs
08-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Oh Tia I am so sorry. {{hugs}} Your family & you will be in my thoughts & prayers.
May Ronnie be happy, healthy & whole again.

Jadapit
08-16-2006, 03:16 PM
I'm so sorry Tia! (((Hugs))) You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

petslover
08-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments. Today has been rough for me and for the rest of the family as well. Tomorrow night is visitation & then Friday is the funeral... so thats goin to be extremely hard too.

I really thank you all for your kindness. It means a great deal to me.

I am not very good at telling my feelings outloud.. but I can write them out better. and thats why I come here just to let out my feelings sometimes.

Thank you so much.

petslover
08-20-2006, 05:12 PM
I would like to update you the correct information since I have informed wrong.

Ronnie has been having black outs and a electricity feeling in his body for a few weeks before his death. He told us this alot at the end of his life.

The autopsy showed that he did not take any medicine that day and that he has had heart disease & high blood pressure which caused his death. He has been to the hospital several times in the past year for his heart, but for some reason they didn't check his heart right. i don't know why. but it does make me feel at ease that he died of that and not of what we thought before.

The visitation and funeral was tough. Toughest thing I have ever done in my life, but I know my family and I were there for him for everything. My mom, dad, uncle, and I all got listed in the obituaries which was heartwarming. He always called me LuLu.. and that's what I got listed as in the paper. I said if Ronnie was here he would have laughed about that.

I look over and see my neighbors truck and everything and it hurts... but I know he is no longer suffering and that I will see him again. He was saved and I know that he is with the Lord now. I will miss him like crazy.. but I know I will meet him again.

The oxygen did not get to his brain enough so thats why he halluicated about the brain tumor we believe...

I want to thank each and everyone of you for everything thoughtful post. I really appreciate it. This has been an extremely hard thing for my family and I.

cyber-sibes
08-20-2006, 05:27 PM
(((hugs)))
It's wonderful you were there for him, and gave him a nice funeral. i'm sure he's smiling down on you all.

Dorothy39
08-20-2006, 05:33 PM
I am glad that you know the truth now, "LULU"!!!

Ronnie had to be an exceptional person, He has made an imprint on me, and I don't even know him!!! :eek:

I know it is because I too have lost special people who were there for me, giving me cute nick names, helping me grow up as well.

I hope that you are given something that belonged to Ronnie!!!! :(

Prayers and Sympathy to You and Your family!!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-20-2006, 05:54 PM
(((((((HUGS TIA))))))) :) My thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family. :)

Karen
08-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Let his death be a reminder to everyone that it is important to be insistent about getting thing checked.

Rest in peace, dear sir, and know that your legacy is one of love.

JenBKR
08-21-2006, 08:11 AM
I am so glad that you found out the truth, what a relief. I am glad to hear that. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.