PDA

View Full Version : Fritz Sunning

fritz03
08-15-2006, 05:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/backdoor.jpg Fritz sunning himself at the backdoor.Excuse the look of the picture,another one got added on.Hopefully soon,we will have another camera.The Aunties are visitng on Saturday and are staying overnight,so Fritz will love that .He has spent 2 hours under the rec room couch and is still there,won't come out until he knows there is a snack coming.Saw something alittle disturbing this morning.As we were cutting grass at a house,two ladies were walking by,one with a Schnauzer,the other a Miniature Poodle,Grey in color,something like Ruffles.The lady with the poodle stopped jerked the leash 2 or 3 times,then cuffed the dog on the side of the head.I really don't care what the dog did,he or she didn't deserve that kind of treatment.on a lighter note,as were nearing home Dad and I saw a man walking a Airedale Terrier puppy,looked very cute and seemed smaller than Fritz was when he was a puppy.The puupy may have been 3 or 4monhts old.Fritz just crawled out from under the couch after 2 or 3 hours snoozing under it.Dad doesn't have to wait until October for the Electromyography,an appointment opened up tomorrow morning at 9:15,so hopefully this will finally determine the problem and lead to fixing it. :cool:

Ginger's Mom
08-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Fritz looks very comfy sunning himself. Looks like he just had a haircut. I am sure he was taking a long nap so that he will be all rested up for the weekend. We know that Fritz loves his Aunties. :) That Airedale puppy sounds cute. Hope all goes well for you Dad tomorrow.

lisahumphreys882
08-15-2006, 06:58 PM
Fritz is very cute

Daisy and Delilah
08-15-2006, 08:21 PM
Hi Fritz!! I think the picture looks cool Barry. The Aunties are coming!! YAY!! Have lots of fun buddy :) I sure hope your Dad gets good results Barry-best wishes to him. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers :)

CagneyDog
08-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Aw! Fritz is adorable.

That poor dog that you saw on the walk. People are awful :(

Dorothy39
08-15-2006, 08:33 PM
Hi Fritz, I just had to click onto your picture, again!!! ;)

I am sooo glad that the Aunties are coming to see all of you. You will have a delightful weekend, for sure.

Hoping that Dad has a smooth landing tomorrow too!!!

Keep all of us posted here, at Pet Talk ;)