PDA

View Full Version : Situation dire in white kitten shelter

doolittleky
08-15-2006, 03:49 PM
I jsut received this meesage from Lizzie, Please Please someone go pull these babies out. this is what ahppened to caspurr and Purrl sisiter, she was killed before i could save her.
Situation dire in white kitten shelter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got off the phone with the shelter in Illinois which has the white kitten. She has been to the vet and received worming and flea treatment. The vet said she didn't need antibiotics.

She will be euthanized if the shelter has to take in any more cats, and that is going to happen by sometime tomorrow. The fabulous grey kittens, who have been there the longest apparently, will be euthanized tomorrow also.

In order to rescue these kittens, someone has to physically collect them tomorrow. The shelter has no foster resources and no other place to put them. They are open 8am-3pm, Tuesday-Friday, and there is only one full-time person working there.

Tracy - can you do it? I know it's asking an awful lot of you, but it is their very last chance at life. We'll post a virtual collection can on PetTalk, I can send something. I'll pay the adoption fees for the white kitten and the two grey ones.

Hoping for the best. Thank you for any help.

Craftlady
08-15-2006, 03:56 PM
Unfortunately, this is a common occurance in many shelters that are over loaded with kittys and dont have a foster system. To many irresponsible owners that didnt have their kitties fixed, gets shelters like this one in a real pinch. :(

catmandu
08-15-2006, 06:21 PM
We are praying for those Poor Cats, and Cats all over the world who face death because people are no longer mature enough to be proper Pet Guardians.