PDA

View Full Version : 5 kittens survive hot frying pan

doolittleky
08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
While at work looking for current events to help the kids with their homework i came across this story. The person who did this ought to be put in a hot frying pan!

http://www.whiotv.com/news/9679725/detail.html

Flatcoatluver
08-15-2006, 03:40 PM
That has to be one of the sickest animal cruelty case I have ever heard. That is very sad and sick. :(

Miss Z
08-15-2006, 04:09 PM
One thing that will never cease to amaze me... how on earth do people come up with such terrible ideas of torture for innocent animals? That is just a disgusting case and I hope the saying 'what goes around, comes around' occurs for the so-called 'owner'!:mad:

Thank goodness all the brave kittens are expected to make a full recovery.

kb2yjx
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
After reading stories like this, you have to wonder what goes on in a person's mind for them to do something that heinous to a living creature of God!!! Yes, they should be charged with animal cruelty, but they will have to answer to a Higher Authority who may just send them to a very hot place for eternity!!

catmandu
08-15-2006, 06:18 PM
Thtas just beyond belief that anyone would do that.
And the scray thing is that hes rehearsing for people like many serial killers.
Anyone who does that sort of thing needs to be watched closely.

managemysite
08-17-2006, 09:22 PM
I will never understand how someone could hurt an animal on purpose

Anikaca77
08-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Those poor kittens..... I agree he should be put on the oven in hot oil or have it thrown on him.

People can be so cruel and unfair. I'm glad they made it through.

momcat
08-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Just who did those little babies bother to deserve such unspeakable cruelty!?!
There is no punishment severe enough for a crime like this. :mad: :mad: Hopefully all the babies are safe now, will fully recover from their painful injuries, and will move on to loving furever homes where they can learn to trust humans again. Prayers are going out for each of you, poor baby kittens
:( :( :(

elizabethann
08-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Those poor kittens. I hope that jerk rots in hell!!! :mad:

CultureJunky
08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Gary is right about that. It's a well known fact that violent people, offenders, murdereres, child abusers etc and all other kinds of weird psychos often practice violence on animals before moving onto people, sometimes they are violent towards both.
There is a link between people who abuse animals and their violent behaviour in the future. Lots of serial killers, well known ones have abused animals when they were younger, Jeffrey Dahmer is one in particular :mad:

GreyhoundGirl
08-18-2006, 12:13 PM
To give the man a similar " hot " feeling. We can burn him at the stake. :mad:

Kirsten
08-18-2006, 03:18 PM
How very sick is that!!!! :mad: I better do not post in a public forum what I would like to do with that idiot!!! Hope he'll end up in jail!

Poor little kittens!!! I hope they will recover from this. Poor little babies!! :(

Kirsten