PDA

View Full Version : guinea pigs & anole lizard need a home

lv4dogs
08-15-2006, 11:47 AM
My friend's friend has some animals that she needs to find a home for. Of course they come to me to see if I want them but I can't afford any more animals at this time.
They are all friendly & healthy. They were all used as a classroom pet at one point in time or another.
All animals come with EVERYTHING they need, cages, food, toys, litter, etc.... All animals are free, to good homes ONLY.

2 guinea pigs vaged together
1 guinea pig caged alone
1 anole lizzard

Feel free to leave a message here, PM me or email me for more info [email protected]

located in upstate NY, just outside of Rochester. Transport can be arranged provided you are not too far away.

buttercup132
08-16-2006, 09:50 PM
Sorry I dont think I can help:(

Hope they find good homes soon.

Sevaede
08-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Heh, I would take them but Louisiana probably falls under the too far terms. :D

lv4dogs
08-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Heh, I would take them but Louisiana probably falls under the too far terms. :D

I think you're right. :p

CathyBogart
08-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I sent an email to a friend in Rochester. I know her predatory kitty would quickly dispatch any of those critters, but she might know someone who needs a new friend. :)

Edit: She says she doesn't know of anyone but she'll ask around.

lv4dogs
08-21-2006, 10:16 AM
I sent an email to a friend in Rochester. I know her predatory kitty would quickly dispatch any of those critters, but she might know someone who needs a new friend. :)

Edit: She says she doesn't know of anyone but she'll ask around.

Thanks Cathy! We are still looking for suitable homes for the cuties.

sumbirdy
08-31-2006, 01:46 PM
i would love to have the lizzard but i think oklahoma is too far away :(

Friendy2004
09-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Hello,

I live in Rochester, NY and I would be interested in taking in the anole. I've had several of them in the past and they are pretty awesome little guys.

If your friend is still looking to rehome him, please let me know :)

Thank you