PDA

View Full Version : Catnapper needs PM's....

Catty1
08-15-2006, 09:02 AM
You can see the whole thread in Cat General - but she would like to hear from moms of teenage moms.....!
I do feel better today. Someone is coming to appraise the house tonight. I'm not holding out much hope that the appraisal comes in as high as we need it to be. It HAS to be a certain price or we won't get the loan we need. We NEED this loan, because well, our bathroom is literally a few months away from falling into the livingroom thanks to a small leak under the tub. You can feel soft spots on the floor of the tub and the livingroom ceiling is bowing right where the tub stands. Oh so comforting to take a shower while worrying if you're going to be the one standing in the tub when it falls through. We NEED to get the bathroom redone.

That and money issues related to both my and hubby's health. And Ashley's. And I am soooo worried about Ashley, the baby, and the father. The stress from those three is enough to put me in a straight jacket! There are things going on that I want to strangle an incredibly smart girl who's being sooo incredibly stupid! STRESS STRESS STRESS! Anyone who's been there with a teenager who had a baby, PLEASE PM me! I sorely need someone to talk to who was there and understands what I'm going through. I have dear friends who are AWESOME at listening to me vent but its not the same as having been in the situation.

Anyway, I sincerely DO feel better today. Thanks for the nice comments everyone. ((hugs))

Dorothy39
08-15-2006, 01:58 PM
I'm trotting away to Cat General , ok!!! :eek:

catnapper
08-16-2006, 09:15 AM
Thanks so much for this thread! Someone did PM me and its helping because they were the teen who had the kid, so she's giving me perspective as to what she wishes her parents did. That helps! I'm just sick to my stomach with worry over her. I can't sleep at night and during the day I'm a walking zombie over it. Sigh.