PDA

View Full Version : Stray kitten help

whitebuffalomemories
08-15-2006, 08:21 AM
I am a cat lover and this little guy was dumped in my yard last night. I already have a home for her with a disabled older woman. Any idea if this is an alley cat or some kind of purebred mix???? It looks very different from any kitten I have ever seen. Thanks.

LW

catnapper
08-15-2006, 08:35 AM
Most likely not a pure bred. You really won't know what he'll look like til he's older. But I'd say he has a fair share of oriental in him. He's very handsome, I know that!

PS: Don't try to worry about breeds or anything. It doesn't matter what they are, just that they are loved.

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2006, 09:06 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! The kitten looks like a Lynx-point Siamese mix to me. Good scoop, and sure hope the little tyke gets a good home. Does he/ she have an eye infection? Or just camera squint? :confused: Stunning baby that's for sure. :)

catmandu
08-15-2006, 09:28 AM
I would say Siamese Mix too, as her face looks a bit like Roccas, in his coloring.
Hes a Handsome Fellow, and The Found Cats and I Thank You for finding ths Little One a Good Furr Ever Home.
We pray we see more of him, as he becomes a Very Handsome Cat.

moosmom
08-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Looks like a Lynx Point Siamese mix to me.

Reachoutrescue
08-15-2006, 10:42 AM
THAT LITTLE KITTY LOOKS LIKE A SIAMESE MIX. BUT BREED DOESN'T MATTER...WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU SAVED HIM AND HE WILL HAVE A BETTER LIFE THEN HE WOULD HAVE. GOOD SAVE!

aki
08-15-2006, 10:50 AM
It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonia59
08-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Whatever he is, he is very cute! I am happy you could rescue him. Good luck little boy ;)