PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think?

I_luv_rusty
08-15-2006, 01:32 AM
I went to Mandees today, and saw these shoes. I though they were really cute, but my mom though they were really ugly, and said people would laugh at me. (I didn't get them) Of course we do have different tastes. I though I'd just ask you guys what you think of them. This is the site to the maker of the shoes because I couldn't find them on the mandees site. Click here to see shoes (http://www.stevemadden.com/item_image.asp?id=10512#) On this site they don't have the color I saw at the store, but it was grey. Well tell me your opinions. :D

Tell the truth if you think their ugly or cute, or whatever. Do you think people would laugh @ me? Well just tell the truth because I don't want to get them and then never wear them because people think their ugly and i'm too embrassed to wear them :p

Crazy-Cat-Lover
08-15-2006, 01:47 AM
I think they're adorable! I would definately wear them! :D

jackie
08-15-2006, 02:20 AM
Not my style, but if you like them, buy them.

Life would be boring if everyone had the exact same taste in clothing. :)

G535
08-15-2006, 03:03 AM
Buy 'em, wear 'em, life's far too short to worry about what anyone else thinks! :)

Miss Z
08-15-2006, 05:09 AM
Not my style, but if you like them, buy them.

Life would be boring if everyone had the exact same taste in clothing. :)

Ditto. I am a BIG lover of spindly heels, so they aren't something I would wear, but if you like them, who cares what anyone else thinks? ;)

joanofark
08-15-2006, 07:23 AM
Who cares what other people think of them... if you like them, then get them!! Dare to be different!! :D lol I'd wear them.

CatLuvrs
08-15-2006, 07:25 AM
Those look so comfy! I would totally get them. :)

Vette
08-15-2006, 07:44 AM
Dont ever go by anyone elses opinion.. if you like them get them!!
what you like or dont like for that matter,, is what makes you you... not someone elses opinion. :D

Alysser
08-15-2006, 08:08 AM
They're not me, to tell you the truth. But if people laugh at your shoes, that's just pathetic. If you like them, buy them with your own money. I just got UGGS and my dad wants me to return them because he thinks they're an ugly color or whatever. Personally, I LOVE my UGGS and the coloring of them is really cute, so I'm not returning them. :p

Toby's my baby
08-15-2006, 11:06 AM
I think they are adorable!! Everyone at my school is really into shoes, even the guys. If they don't like them, they sure do let you know, and they aren't always nice about it. Everyone hated my shoes this last school year, but I just went along with it, I wore them EVERYDAY from the time school started up to today!! :eek: I don't really care what people think, but it is true, when someone says they dont like something, or a lot of people say it, it does discourage you, even if you don't really give a rats...

I'd wear them! I think they are so cute...especially with a cute pair of jeans.... ;) :D

RedHedd
08-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Buy 'em, wear 'em, life's far too short to worry about what anyone else thinks! :)
Not my style (they look like bedroom slippers to me) but if you like them - go for it. What other people think of you is none of your business. Life is way too short to worry about that stuff.

Edwina's Secretary
08-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I've seen those around alot here in OC.....anybody gives you a hard time....tell 'em you say them on Laguna Beach....

lizbud
08-15-2006, 12:30 PM
I like them. They look very comfortable. Probably would get another
color, but I like your taste in shoes. :)

I_luv_rusty
08-15-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks for all your responses and opinions. Maybe I will get them :p