PDA

View Full Version : Uh Oh, I Just Found Out Someone Has A Birthday on Sunday....Sandra!!

mugsy
05-24-2002, 06:01 PM
Happy birthday a couple of days early Sandra!! Btw...Where DO you live??? Can you come to the Midwest Meeting if I ever get it put together??

*LabLoverKEB*
05-24-2002, 06:08 PM
Happy Birthday, Sandra!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :) ;)

Presley
05-24-2002, 06:48 PM
Happy Birthday.

even though not one of you noticed it was mine today... oh well...

tatsxxx11
05-24-2002, 06:53 PM
We DID notice Melissa!! There is a greeting for you in "General" under May 24th birthdays!!!:) This is a very busy birthday season, but AmberLee doesn't let one slip by her! Happy, happy birthday again to you sweet Melissa and hugs to Presley!

Hi Mugsy! I was in the process of changing my avatar, and deleted my "place of origin!:D" I live on Cape Cod in Mass. but am originally from northern NJ, just outside of NYC. I would love to come to the PT meeting! My husband has a branch office in Ohio.....hmmmm! Keep me updated!:)

Thank you so much to my favorite LabLover!!! Haven't seen you much on the board lately.:( How is the that beautiful girl Sadie May doing??) Give her a hug from me!:)

Presley
05-24-2002, 07:38 PM
yes i wouldn't notice because i only read the dog board.. i though my friends where here...
ah well ... i'm just very cranky.. i will be so glad when this day is over with.

slleipnir
05-24-2002, 08:46 PM
Happy birthday Sandra ;D

mugsy
05-24-2002, 09:07 PM
Presley, I'm soooo sorry...I only noticed Sandra's because I went to her profile to see where she was from!! lol

Happy Birthday!!! (music and very bad singing....) Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Presley and Sandra....Happy Birthday to you!!!

I won't continue the verse with...How old are you?? lol

KYS
05-24-2002, 09:44 PM
Glad I checked Pet Talk before leaving town tomarrow.
Would not want to miss wishing one of my favorite
Pet Talk members a.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANDRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!!

with lots of sloppy kisses from
Sheba, Rocky and Pepper

anna_66
05-24-2002, 10:30 PM
http://home.planet.nl/~kampf011/smilies/birthdaycake.gifHappy Birthday to a wonderful person! http://home.planet.nl/~kampf011/smilies/party.gif