PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready??

K & L
08-14-2006, 08:46 PM
These 2 little babies we believe were dumped in the park.
They're way too friendly to have been born feral. They went to the vet today and got a clean bill of health, and now they're just waiting for someone to adopt them. Here they are:

Chowder
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid211/pea1ad349b5a2c0c6a610e9e59199f0b0/ed809336.jpg

Ziggy Stardust (she has one blue eye and one green)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid211/pfa4ab86e79e432929686e0c36c525a22/ed80930c.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid211/p94cee80b4fd06e779e66a7b9c677289b/ed809317.jpg

Craftlady
08-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Melt in your hands cute ;)

Sevaede
08-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Gimme those cutie pies! :D They're so adorable!

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2006, 10:40 PM
Awwww!!!! They're just precious.:D
I want Ziggy Stardust.:) I wish I could but unfortunately I have a condo full at the moment.;) I'm sure that they'll both get adopted very quickly. Please be sure to take plenty of pictures before it's time to so goodbye. That is if you can say goodbye.;)

CultureJunky
08-15-2006, 04:55 AM
Oh I wish I could have those cute sweet babies. Just look at Ziggy Stardust, what a beautiful creature she is. Wow!

Pawsitive Thinking
08-15-2006, 05:04 AM
How much would postage be to the UK? :D

jenluckenbach
08-15-2006, 05:18 AM
WAY, WAY, WAY beyond cute!!!

catfamily
08-15-2006, 06:02 AM
I just LOVE them to pieces.I wish I could have them :) I still think of your Park boy Toby all the time too.But these 2 sister and brother I know will get a great home.I'm so happy you were there to save them before they got eaten up or killed.They wouldn't know how to run or fight from a preditor.Thank You and Another BIG thank You from these 2 special love bugs :)

CatLuvrs
08-15-2006, 07:21 AM
Aww they are so cute! I just love Ziggy's eye!

catlover4ever
08-15-2006, 07:24 AM
Oh I have melted in my chair again!!! :) Oh if I lived closer I think Mark would be coming home to a house of 10....wonder how long it would take for him to notice :confused: ;) ;)

smokey the elder
08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
I've never seen an odd-eyed cat that wasn't white. Ziggy is so cool looking. I love Chowder's name.

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2006, 09:34 AM
I've never seen an odd-eyed cat that wasn't white. Ziggy is so cool looking. I love Chowder's name.
Rare indeed! I rescued 2 last year from separate areas that were black & white tuxedos with 2 different colored eyes, but have yet to see another like Ziggy Stardust (well my Gilbert comes close with his very rare eyes).
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=46540&highlight=gilbert
Can you send me both kittens please? :confused: I'm soooo happy you rescued those sweet looking babies, and of course fret about the mom cat. Is there any place you could post a sign for these ingnorant people who dump kitties in the park? Maybe spay neuter help info and a possible contact to unload kittens onto? Many shelters around here offer free spay vouchers for each litter surrendered.

jazzcat
08-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Oh my gosh, I want Ziggy Stardust! (love the name)

They are both so adorable. Oh how I wish we could add to the family but even I agree with hubby that we are at our limit. I need about 1000 more square feet of space as it is. If all my guys got along well it would be a different story.

K & L
08-15-2006, 10:50 AM
Is there any place you could post a sign for these ingnorant people who dump kitties in the park? Maybe spay neuter help info and a possible contact to unload kittens onto? Many shelters around here offer free spay vouchers for each litter surrendered.

It is against the law here and if anyone sees this, or gets a license plate number, they can be prosecuted. Problem is this is a huge park where there are many, many areas for the idiot people to dump their animals.

http://www.ci.glendale.az.us/ParksandRecreation/SahuaroRanchPark.cfm

Not only do cats get dumped here, but chickens, rabbits, dogs, ferrets, lizards, you name it. This is a wonderful park that caters to animals. They even have turkeys and ducks, but unfortunately we have the idiot people who abuse this park and think this is the perfect place to unload their TAME animal. Little do they realize the tames cannot survive like the ferals.

aki
08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Poor little luvies! I am glad you got them! They are soooo cute!

I wouldn't be able to give them up!

K & L
08-15-2006, 10:52 AM
These 2 kittens are so sweet. Ziggy Stardust is the fiesty one and into everything, but loving. Chowder is a big lover. You walk in and he immediately starts with his very loud purr. He just wants in your lap and arms. Oh if we could only have 2 more, but we are so at our limit now. Of course Kevin is already attached and wanting them.! :D

Reachoutrescue
08-15-2006, 10:55 AM
THOSE BABIES ARE TOO CUTE. GOOD JOB ON SAVING THEM. I REALLY GIVE YOU APPLAUSE FOR THE TRAP-NEUTER-RETURN. THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE EVERYWHERE. OH, I SAW YOU ARE FROM AZ. MY PARENTS LIVE IN GOLD CANYON, AZ. WISH I DID!! AGAIN, THOSE BABIES ARE ADORABLE..... :)

Barbara
08-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Oh they both sound so wonderful! Cuddle boy Chowder and little princess Ziggy :)

QueenScoopalot
08-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Park Amenities include:

The historic ranch area of the park
Picnic Areas
Ramadas
Playground
Dog Park
Softball Complex
Soccer Fields
Volleyball Courts
Restrooms
Additional Features:

Tours. For information on tours of the park's historical area, call (623) 930-4200
Weddings. For information about weddings in the rose garden, call (623) 435-0072
Picnic reservations. For information on reserving picnic ramadas at or general information about the park, call (623) 930-2820
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I don't see any info on best locations to dump cats, and best time to do so without getting caught! OK, I'm being flip here....too bad that even if someone caught them in the act, to get much more than a slap on the wrist would be amazing in this country *sigh* :rolleyes:

RedHedd
08-15-2006, 12:20 PM
OMG! I'm melting from the cuteness here. They are both so cute and love the names - Chowder! :D I'll take a cup of that orangeness;) I've never seen an odd-eyed cat that color - Ziggy is an absolute beauty!

catmandu
08-15-2006, 07:08 PM
They are such Dear Kittens, and we know that they are great do it yourself Cat Kits, just add food , love and a Kitten.

Catsnclay
08-16-2006, 03:33 PM
I keep showing these pictures to Tim while telling him I think they BOTH are so cute...........think it might work?! :rolleyes:

For some strange reason he just stares back at me. What?! Can't I have another baby??!! :rolleyes: :D

Now that Yoshi is already 6 years old (yes, I forgot to celebrate his birthday :eek: :rolleyes: ) I'm getting into an "I want another baby" mood.

Donnaj4962
08-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh my... I have melted in my chair! Those two are just adorable! How could someone just dump them? I just don't understand people! :rolleyes:

Of course, I am not "in the market" for more furbabies..... but if I were, Ziggy Stardust and Chowder would be on their way to Indiana!

kimlovescats
08-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Lisa, they are both just precious! I'm sure that you will have no problem finding them great homes! :)

K & L
08-16-2006, 06:54 PM
I keep showing these pictures to Tim while telling him I think they BOTH are so cute...........think it might work?! :rolleyes:

For some strange reason he just stares back at me. What?! Can't I have another baby??!! :rolleyes: :D

Now that Yoshi is already 6 years old (yes, I forgot to celebrate his birthday :eek: :rolleyes: ) I'm getting into an "I want another baby" mood.

First off Happy Birthday Yoshi! Second..get Tim OVER HERE and have him pet them. He will melt! I swear we walk in the room and they start purring. Chowder is going to be quite the lap buddy. He just lays in your arms and on your lap. Ziggy Stardust is a fiesty little one, but a lover just the same. Come on OVER before they're gone!

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2006, 12:19 AM
Yes Bunny, please go over and meet them before some one else falls in love with them but be sure to bring Tim along too.:) If I didn't already have 5 cats, I'd be adopting both of them because I know that K & L are wonderful foster parents and the kittens that they foster become wonderful cats. We need to be able to watch these two precious babies grow up.:)

momcat
08-17-2006, 08:53 AM
I wasn't prepared for so much cuteness overload, they are adorable!!!!! Chowder (love the name!) and Ziggy Stardust both look like irresistable sweethearts. Do you have any idea of how old they are? Please give them some snuggles from me?

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-17-2006, 08:57 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, the BOTH are so cute!!!! I love the name Ziggy Stardust!!

Laura's Babies
08-17-2006, 09:04 AM
It just sets me on FIRE :mad: how anyone could dump such beautiful innocent babies!

When I saw the orangie, I thought "OOoo! I want that orangie!" ... Then I saw Ziggy... THUNK... I fainted. They are BOTH beautiful and should get adopted fast... If only I could have another.... they would be mine!