PDA

View Full Version : Rascal Flatts & Gary Allan last night in Columbus, OH

CountryWolf07
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
WOW!

Okay.. I was thinking it'd be just an another concert, but was I wrong. Haha.. :) It was an AMAZING show! Before I forget.. My brother and I were driving behind A TOUR BUS.. and it was Gary Allan's! It was awesome..

Katrina Elam opened first.. which I was surprised to see that she is back from dropping out in the middle of Keith Urban in 2004.. She was alright, nothing too amazing.. I do like her only song, "I Want a Cowboy".. My brother thinks she's very hot... rolleyes.gif (but that's okay, I think Jay is hot anyways.. because of his sense of humor!)

Gary Allan, finally.. he came onstage.. opened with "Tough all Over".. heard "Right Where I Need to Be" which was great, cause' it is one of my old favorites...oh man, what a great song. I just absolutely love his stuff! Hearing "Best I Ever Had" and "Life Ain't Always Beautiful".... WOW! Just WOW! Hearing both songs have given me a more deeper meaning.. somehow, it makes sense to me.. This was my first time to see him in concert, I would definitely go and see him again when he comes around!

Rascal Flatts... this was my 5th time.. and I THINK this was the BEST one I've seen of em'! (of course, there'll be more to come in the future!) They were hilarious tonight, constantly had us do "O-H-I-O!" wink.gif That was fun.. I don't know what else to say here, but.. it was a great time! I loved Jay, he is just so, funny.. his mimicking and jokes, haha, especially when he was talking about how everyone had cell phones, texting messages.. and the way he said, "Hey girl!"as he 'texted' on the 'phone', I cracked up! I loved hearing "Cool Thing", "Fast Cars & Freedom", "Me & my Gang", "Here's to You", "I'm Movin' On", "These Days".. and quite few more other tunes.. :) This was my 5th time to see Rascal Flatts, and I'm sure there'll be more to come in later years!

I didn't take pictures.. my digital camera is crap in the dark & that we weren't that close to the stage, but.. one thing was really important, was sound! The sound quality was AMAZING! It was so clear and crisp, and it was held outdoors.. at the Columbus Crew Stadium... which was a very nice arena! It was a sold out concert, also. OF course, this was Columbus! Gary and Jay are hometown boys!

flamepony12
08-14-2006, 06:02 PM
You're so lucky! :) I wish they'd come here.. xD;

.sarah
08-14-2006, 06:11 PM
I went in June and almost wrote a thread about it but figured no one would care :o It was an AWESOME concert, I loved it!

Gary Allan didn't play long enough though. I'm seeing Gary again in a few weeks :D I love him :D

CountryWolf07
08-14-2006, 07:28 PM
I went in June and almost wrote a thread about it but figured no one would care :o It was an AWESOME concert, I loved it!

Gary Allan didn't play long enough though. I'm seeing Gary again in a few weeks :D I love him :D

Awww! I WOULD care! :) Do let me know how Gary was! I loved seeing him, and I really wanted to hear "Right Where I Need to Be".. I am in love with that song, and I got to hear it.. it was awesome!

Zippy
08-14-2006, 07:34 PM
I LOVE Rascal Flatts.It is neat you got to see them.I am Moving on is one of my favorite songs.

Tralee
08-14-2006, 07:47 PM
I saw them a few years ago on my birthday, They were awesome. The concert I really wanted to go to was Tim and faith's Soul 2 Soul tour in Boston!
I saw Goo Goo Dolls and Counting Crows a few weeks ago. Goo Goo Dolls were awesome. They sang a lot of their hits from Dizzy up the Girl, as well as some from their new album.

CountryWolf07
08-15-2006, 01:12 PM
That's awesome! :)

I just love concerts, they're such a high.