PDA

View Full Version : Teddy won me a prize

sparks19
08-14-2006, 01:25 PM
I entered Teddy into a little photo contest lol the Subject was "Naughty Dogs" Well he won 1st place lol. I won a hat :D

Here is a pic

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/IMGA0502.jpg

And Teddy has ALREADY made his mark on the hat

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/IMGA0503.jpg

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Congrats Teddy! What was he doing to be so "naughty"? lol :D

MajesticCollies
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Congrats and very nice autogragh from teddy.

sparks19
08-14-2006, 01:29 PM
This....

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/data//2/medium/IMGA0878.JPG

LOL

zoomer
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Congrats Teddy! OMG that naughty picture is soooo funny! :D

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 02:32 PM
Wow! Teddy really was a naughty doggy that day! Lucky he's so cute - you can easily forgive him! :)

sparks19
08-14-2006, 02:43 PM
LOL it actually turns out he wasn't just destroying the chair for fun lol. That didn't all happen in one day. it happened over a series days. That was an old junker chair so we decided to give it to teddy. I put it against the wall in his room and everyday it was tore up some more and pulled into the middle of the room and everyday I would move it back.

Finally I got sick of moving it and just left it in the middle of the room and he never tore another piece off the chair. Turns out he was moving it into the path of the sun when it would shine in that window in the morning LOL

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow! He's one smart dog!

Dorothy39
08-14-2006, 02:51 PM
I got up and looked at Teddy's face, bending over to as though I were standing behind that pooor chair!!!! Look at that expression!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

KEEP THE HAT!!!!!! :D :D :D --as for that chair? :eek: (Oh, this is Teddy's chair") I see :o

A whole new meaning for "Arm Chair Theater", right? Your Teddy!!!!! ;)

I could see by his work on the other ARM, that this"work" had been done over a period of time----But, ohhhh, his face in that picture.

What a dog!!!!

sparks19
08-14-2006, 03:17 PM
I got up and looked at Teddy's face, bending over to as though I were standing behind that pooor chair!!!! Look at that expression!!!!! :rolleyes: :D

KEEP THE HAT!!!!!! :D :D :D --as for that chair? :eek: (Oh, this is Teddy's chair") I see :o

A whole new meaning for "Arm Chair Theater", right? Your Teddy!!!!! ;)

I could see by his work on the other ARM, that this"work" had been done over a period of time----But, ohhhh, his face in that picture.

What a dog!!!!

LOL yes that was his very first chair. Now he has a new chair (this chair was free lol someone left it behind at my moms apartment because the recliner handle is broken. BIG DEAL lol it's perfect for Teddy.

LOL I love that picture because he was fast asleep in that chair with his head tucked down in the back of the chair and his back hanging out of it and when I went in thats how he looked at me lol He's so goofy

Dorothy39
08-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Now he has a NEW chair?? :eek: :eek: Oh My God, !!!

You must save a bundle on those silly squeak toys that I fall for!!!! :eek:

"With a Knick, Knack, Patty Whack, Give Yer Dog A Chair!!!""" :D :D

sparks19
08-14-2006, 03:37 PM
LOL Actually he doesn't abuse this chair like the old one lol. He just likes to sleep on this one, he doesn't move it. So it's still in perfect condition lol. He knows it is his chair though. At the old apartment that's what he slept on in my room. when we moved it down here it sat out in the carport for a while before we found a place to put it. When we brought it inside he was SO excited lol he was jumping around and getting the zoomies and he would jump on the chair then off then on then off lol he is sleeping in it right now actually

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/teddysnewchair.jpg

Dorothy39
08-14-2006, 03:46 PM
I can see WHY!!! That chair looks so comfy!!!! It's his "ARCHIE BUNKER" ,Chair!!! His very own chair!!! That's wild!!!!!!!!

Teddy has an adorable character!!!! He is such a sweetheart!!!

Good to see you again Teddy!!! (kisses his face ;) )

Thank-You for that adorable picture sparks19!!! I met your Teddy all over again!!!

sparks19
08-14-2006, 03:49 PM
I can see WHY!!! That chair looks so comfy!!!! It's his "ARCHIE BUNKER" ,Chair!!! His very own chair!!! That's wild!!!!!!!!

Teddy has an adorable character!!!! He is such a sweetheart!!!

Good to see you again Teddy!!! (kisses his face ;) )

Thank-You for that adorable picture sparks19!!! I met your Teddy all over again!!!

LOL You're welcome.

if you think that is wild you will love this. he also has his very own loveseat.
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b357/sparks1919/sosleepy.jpg
However we have not found a place for that yet so it is still outside in the carport lol. So he has to make due with the loveseat that is already in here

petslover
08-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Congrats..

that picture made me laugh!

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 04:44 PM
AWW what a cute picture :) He has his own room!? What a spolied brat ;)

sparks19
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
AWW what a cute picture :) He has his own room!? What a spolied brat ;)

LOL he used to. not anymore lol. When he was a puppy we felt bad about putting him in his crate if we were going to be gone for a while so we used that spare room to keep him contained lol. Now he is much better for being allowed to roam the house while we are out. So now he went from having his own room to having his own house LOL :D

Suki Wingy
08-14-2006, 06:12 PM
aw, Niņo has his own chair too!
http://longfellow.zoto.com/img/45/b4593477c765684b48612b065607fb24-.jpg

sparks19
08-14-2006, 06:16 PM
LOL AWWW Suki. Nino looks so happy in that nice comfy chair. no wonder it belongs to him Look at all that hair :eek: :D

Suki Wingy
08-14-2006, 08:56 PM
That's AFTER the vaccum! We usually keep it covered with one of his many fleece blankets. He stole that chair from my aunt Janice's house. He's allowed on my bed but at night he wants his own space. :)

Vette
08-15-2006, 08:11 AM
Oh that silly dog!! LOL

did he fall outta the chair after you took the picture?

sparks19
08-15-2006, 10:22 AM
That's AFTER the vaccum! We usually keep it covered with one of his many fleece blankets. He stole that chair from my aunt Janice's house. He's allowed on my bed but at night he wants his own space. :)

That is exactly what Teddy is like too lol. He will not sleep in the bed with us. In the morning he will come in and we all snuggle for a little while but when he sleeps he wants his own space lol.

Vette lol No he didn't fall out lol he just went right back to the way he was and went back to sleep lol