PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Thanks Fenway!!!

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 12:52 PM
hey rusty here.. i'm going to be in firehouse dogs too! my sister checked her email last night and all she gets it spam and the mail just said congratlatations and the email address was kim something@fox or something so she didn't even view it and deleted it. then she saw fenways board went to her email and saw that there was none and remembered deleteing a bunch of "spam" (like 20 messages :eek: ) and she decided to check her trash and there it was!!! :D thanks Fenway for posting that you won or my sis would have never known! now my sister is so excited for me! :p

Hey its Jenna here now. Excuse Rustys spelling :o ;) Thanks Fenway and his mom for posting! :D :D I'm so dumb for deleteing all my emails that look like spam, I wonder if their was any good emails last time I just deleted all email that looks stupid. I learned from this lol :p

Heres a link to the dogster where it talks about it and there use to be a form there to enter you dog.http://www.dogster.com/firehouse_dog/index.php

This explain where Rusty and Fenways emails was different

Send us a photo of just your dog (no two-leggeds, please) with your dog's name, and tell us how they changed your life. We'll pick 200 entries at random and their photos will be in the end titles of FIREHOUSE DOG. 200 runners-up will be included on the DVD.

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 12:55 PM
That's AWESOME!!

Fenway & Rusty will be super stars together!

:D

Alysser
08-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Congratulations Rusty and Fenway!!! :D

Jenna, we have to go see that movie lol. Maybe Rusty will be able to go since he's gonna be in it. ;) What's the movie called?

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 12:56 PM

Jenna, we have to go see that movie lol. Maybe Rusty will be able to go since he's gonna be in it. ;) What's the movie called?

"FireHouse Dogs"

Thanks you two :p

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 12:57 PM

The dogs won't be in the movie (according to the email I received). They'll be in the DVD when it's released. This is the first time I'm hoping a movie will be a flop because it'll get to DVD faster. Heeheehee.

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 01:10 PM
My email was different it said nothing about the dvd just about the movues

You have officially won our Dogster.com/"Firehouse Dog" sweepstake. Your four-legged friend is going to be featured on our film's end credits (in theaters in 2007). We will be contacting you next week with all the details.

Best wishes to you and your dog!

Kim McCann
20th Century Fox Film
Digital Marketing

MajesticCollies
08-14-2006, 01:13 PM
Go Rusty, Go Fenway, Go Rusty, Go Fenway, you two Go.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m298/majesticcollies/cool_dog.gif

zoomer
08-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Congrats Rusty & Fenaway! You two will be super buddies :D I want to see that movie so bad...

elizabethann
08-14-2006, 01:27 PM
Oh I see, Fenway won 2nd place & Rusty won 1st place.

I_luv_rusty
08-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh I see, Fenway won 2nd place & Rusty won 1st place.

Ohh that was probaly what happened. They will still be stars together ;)

Dorothy39
08-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh My God, ---

Fenway, and, Rusty!!!! On the silver screen!!!

That is awesome!!!!

What comes next? Sunglasses? :cool: , Doggie Condo? :rolleyes: Silk Bandana? :eek: Crystal Dish? ;)

The movie ought to sell like Hot Cakes!!!!

We now need a Photo Spread, on Pet Talk!!!